Chapter 29: Exams

Start from the beginning

Hachi, who was usually a stoic barkeep, let a rare smile crack upon his features. "I would believe you, Naruto-san. You are quite strong." Naruto began laughing harder. "Do you know who it was?" Naruto glanced around, a red blush on his face due to the booze before giggling slightly. 

"Yep! It was Orochimaru, the Snake Sannin! After I slapped the word of god into him he ran away! It was hilarious!" 

"Wait a minute," A Jounin named Ebisu said as he put his glasses up further on his face. "You mean someone like you slapped Orochimaru of the Sannin across the battlefield and made him run away?" 

"Someone like me? Is that a race thing? I mean, c'mon dude we're both white unless I'm colorblind or some shit," Naruto said before his eyes widened. "Or if you're colorblind or some shit!" He began laughing again. 

"I mean of someone of your condition," Naruto stopped laughing for a second and met Ebisu's eyes. "Oh, you mean the Nine Tails? Dude, don't tell me there are still people in the village that think I'm his incarnate or some shit. I'm Naruto Namikaze, not that fluffy little fucking fox that's free inside of me." 

"Call me fuzzy little fucking fox again and I will make sure that you get plagued by naked grandpas in your dreams," Kurama said from inside his head. Naruto paled in the real world and shook his head.

"Ahaha, I take that back. He's not a furry fucking fox, he's just a fox with FEELINGS! Guess you wouldn't know about that wouldja? You think you're soooooo smart huh? I bet you train Konohamaru cause you like to see little boys sweat! Am I right?" Ebisu glared furiously at Naruto. 

"Now listen here, you insolent child! I will not have you throwing accusations at me for being a pedophile when I'm just doing my duty as the trainer of the next Hokage!" Naruto began laughing again. 

"Hokage? Jeez, big ambitions. Too bad you won't be training the next Hokage, cause that'll be me up on that mountain and I don't plan on dying till I'm thirty so you'll just have to wait!" Ebisu hmphed and got out of his seat and began walking out of the door before stopping to look at Naruto out of the corner of his eye. 

"No matter how powerful you become, the citizens of Konoha will never have a demon brat as their Hokage." He sneered. Naruto began laughing as he set his glass down. 

"Trust me, Ebisu," He vanished from his sight before he was just inches away from the Jounin, his eyes replaced with Kurama's. "If I was truly a demon, I wouldn't let you live now would I?" Ebisu then decided that crying and maybe pissing his pants in front of the strongest shinobi in Konoha would not be a good idea. He just ran past the blonde and out of sight. 

"Dick," Naruto muttered before his eyes changed back to their normal color. "Sorry for that little display, I just hate that fucking bitch cause he acts like a dick!" He shouted loudly before taking a whisk from a rather large vodka bottle. "God I love alcohol so much more now that I get drunk." He said dreamily as he gazed at the bottle lovingly. 

"Woah, holy shit he's wasted!" Anko said as she sat next to Naruto. "I thought you couldn't get drunk?" Naruto laughed. 

"Haha! Boop!" He said as he poked Anko's nose, causing the woman to glare at him. "I can get drunk, I've been able to ever since Kurama and I became friends!" Anko narrowed her eyes at him. 

"You've been friends with Kurama for almost two years now. . ." She growled. "We've been out drinking almost a thousand times and you never got drunk!" Kurenai kept quiet as she observed the two. 

They were cute together in her opinion, but she was a little jealous of the familiar relationship they had. She was attracted to Naruto, hence why she gave him a quick kiss on the battlefield so he wouldn't fret about everything. She didn't know how she truly felt about him though, she was conflicted.