Chapter 50: Checked

Naruto looked at the five shinobi who stood just a few hundred feet in front of him. Madara looked over at Naruto. "You know these people?" 

"Once," Naruto responded honestly. "But they don't know me. Never did." Madara hummed for a moment. 

"You seem eager. Would you like to fight these five?" 

Naruto looked over the legendary Uchiha. "Yes," He began. "Please stay at the sidelines even if it looks like I'm losing." Madara nodded.

"I will respect your vendetta against these shinobi. However if you endanger the Infinite Tsukuyomi Plan I will take them down myself." Naruto nodded in appreciation. 

"Thank you." Then, Zetsu emerged from the ground next to Madara. 

"Obito-sama has requested assistance from either of you two." The black and white colored man said. "It seems Orochimaru has been resurrected and is fighting for this world and has brought the first four Hokages back, along with Shisui Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha, and Kushina Uzumaki." Naruto's eyes widened. 

"What did you just say?" He hissed. Zetsu looked over at Naruto, meeting his eyes with his eery yellowish-green eyes. 

"It seems Orochimaru has a vendetta against you personally and brought people back from your past." 

"If Hashirama is there I will go," Madara immediately claimed. "Naruto said he wants to fight these five here personally anyway." Zetsu nodded. Madara turned to Naruto. "Join us after you are done here." 

"Is the Eight-Tails amongst the fighters?" Zetsu nodded. 

"He disobeyed the Fifth Raikage's orders and joined the fight against Obito-sama. Though I suspect Obito and Pain have a plan." Naruto shook his head.

"Go steal Nagato's eyes and kill him if you can. Where is Konan?" 

"She still resides within the Hidden Rain." Naruto nodded. 

"Good. Yes, go kill Nagato and steal the Rinnegan. I expect you to arrive at the battlefield at the same time I do." Zetsu bowed. 

"Of course, Naruto-sama." He sank into the ground and disappeared. 

"Go," Naruto told Madara. "I'll catch up sooner or later." Madara nodded and disappeared in a body flicker. Naruto turned his gaze to the five shinobi. 

"I hope you are all prepared to fall on this day. All except for Sasuke Uchiha, who will join my new world." 

"Shut up you impostor!" Sasuke shouted, spittle flying out of his mouth. "You killed my brother!" 

"Quiet Sasuke!" Tsunade hissed. "Now is not the time to get emotional! You need a calm head and we need to think of a strategy to beat him." 

"She's right, Sasuke." Asuma whispered, his trench knives glowing with chakra. "We need to work together." 

"It will not be easy," Gaara spoke solemnly. "He's already killed over a hundred men in less than twenty seconds. But together we will prevail." 

"I'm going to be the one who kills him," Samui said, her barely restrained anger evident in her voice. "He ordered his puppets to destroy my village and he killed the Fourth Raikage." 

"Without a sweat," Naruto shouted, his voice carrying over to them. "And even now I doubt you five will make me sweat either." 

"Watch your tongue!" Samui shouted, practically foaming at the mouth. "Ay-sama was one of the strongest shinobi's alive! You had to rely on those fancy eyes of yours, without them you would have been destroyed!"