25 ~ Prince will punish the Princess

Start from the beginning

Her long lashes looking as beautiful as always, And then my sight fell on her dark red, rosy lips. Our lips were just a few centimetres apart. The urge to taste her lips started building in me all of sudden. I wasn't able to take my eyes off of her lips, Neither had the power to touch her in that way. 

But, I would love to taste that rosy lips, someday. Then my sight fell on her slim and long neck. The yellow dim light coming from the fire was making her skin glow and just challenging me to control the hell of me. I couldn't stop my fingers to trace the fingers along her neck and jawline. My fingers brushed her chin just before my lips kissed the skin of her neck. 

I couldn't stop myself from kissing her neck Once... twice... Thrice...

And the moment I was about to suck on her silky soft skin unknowingly. I shook my head to bring back to reality. 

Control...Control...Control... She will kill you... she is a wild tigress and will eat you raw.

I tried to distract myself once again by taking her hand in mine. Making her hand rest on the mattress, I started tracing the lines on her palm. Her hand was smaller than mine and I tested if it fits in my hand, And yes it was perfect. I didn't know from where the thought of tangling her hands with mine and pressing her fingers while slamming in her came to my vision. I Imagined her screaming my name sensually. 

What the hell? I closed my eyes and once again remembered. No, No, No...you can't imagine this

I didn't know why it was way too difficult than I thought. I couldn't imagine anything but her. why the hell was always around my imagination. 

Opening my eyes once again, I tried to concentrate on the lines of her hand. They were drawn beautifully on her palm, her fingers were slim and she had the softest hands, I had ever touched. Tracing the circles on her palm, I passed a few times but soon her slim hand started attracting my eyes. 

My sight was tracing her slim hand and I couldn't stop myself from bringing her finger close to my lips. One by one I placed feathery kisses on her each finger and muttered against her. 

"You lovely fingers of this arrogant and wild lady, I loved eating with you. Will you feed me forever?" 

Unfortunately, they didn't answer and I put her hand back. 

Time passed trying to control me as much as I could. I didn't dare to look beyond her neck, although it was already covered with my heavy chest. But, it was something beyond my courage at that moment. 

Her body's temperature became normal after a long time and she started sweating too. I shifted myself once again just to make myself comfortable now from the deadly position for her. I lied weighing on the left side and once again raked my hands around her. 

Unconsciously she snaked her hand around my stomach and a smile appeared on my face. 

I muttered against her hairs. 

"Come, wild tigress, I will blow your cold away"

I didn't know why I was enjoying the moment although it was the tensest one. Maybe her presence was the special one at the moment that was making me happy. 

Taking her into my embrace and she getting wet in her sweat along with mine. I drifted into the sound sleep. 

The heat between us reached to peak with the naked bodies and fire burning inside the tent. We both were dripped into a sweat of each other soon. And she was getting normal temperature now.

Time passed sleeping with her, but not even in that sleep, my hand left her for a moment. 

I suddenly opened my eyes when I felt her moving her hands. I looked at her and she was looking at my face. We both were silent until she raised her eyebrows in the context of something that I didn't understand and I raised my eyebrows back.