17 ; It Went a Little Like This

Jimin was laying there, eyes closed, looking at the ethereal beauty he always looks like. He was unable to sleep as Jungkook admired his sleeping face. He was slightly puting as he held Jungkook firmly, taking in his seat. Jimin hated to admit that he felt content and safe around Jungkook. However, maybe one day he'll let him know.

In the meantime, the younger boy was admiring his hyung with adoration. He pulled him closer as he ran through his fluffy hair. They are just as fluffy and soft as he thought. Yet, no matter how much Jimin loved the affection, he opened his eyes and smirked to Jungkook "Yah! What are you doing?" he asked in a raspy voice, making the younger's heart skip a beat "As if you don't like it" he retorted and pulled away his hand, blushing immensely as he did so. Jimin scoffed and shook his head slightly, taking a deep breath "So why did you lock yourself?" he asked and let go off him, sitting up. He looked around and noticed the closed shutters. At first, the older male didn't think much of it but he could feel something was off.

"I needed some time to myself" Jungkook replied and sat up as well, dusting of his clothes to fix any creases.

"Did you have to worry the living fuck out of my life Jungkook-ah?" the older asked annoyed.

"It was your decision to worry so much.....you could just forget about it" Jungkook answered with a smirk plastered on his face, earning a sigh from the other "Sure, yet I am pretty sure you know everyone thinks of you all the time" the older snapped, crossing his arms in front of his chest with a huff.

"So you think of me all the time, hyung?" Jungkook asked, biting his bottom lip softly seeing Jimin's expression. He seemed shocked for a second before blushing. He hummed in agreement after a while, earning a soft gasp from Jungkook "You are the youngest, so I am worried, that's all" he explained, hoping to get away with the lie. Jungkook nodded his head and acted as if he thought Jimin was saying the truth.

"Anyway, I need to go. I really need my bed right now" Jimin mumbled and got up, stretching once he did so. Jungkook followed right after and escorted him to the door. He opened it as well since he wanted to be seen as a gentleman. Jimin walked outside, no ine knows, how much Jungkook wanted for Jimin to stay and sleep at his place "Well, see you at the college" Jimin beamed and as he was about to run away, the younger boy grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer, gluing their bodies.

"I usually kiss people goodbye" Jungkook mumbled and put an end to their distance. He didn't know where that confidence came from, but he was glad it did. The kiss at first was sweet and delicate, leaving a stomach fluttering left behind. Jimin smiled into the kiss and ran his hand through Jungkook's hair, deepening it.

The younger boy bit Jimin's lower lip, asking for permission to enter. Once they did they fought for dominance and ironically enough, Jimin won, who also ended up pinning the younger to the wall. They parted, panting before Jimin kissed Jungkook like he wanted to be kissed once more, like no one has ever kissed him before. The boy of course didn't say "no", he kissed back soon after, his hands landing on Jimin's neck, the kiss was quick and delicious for both of them. Then it got a lot firmer before ending up as a more vurious one.

Jungkook's heart was racing by the second, the shivers running down all his spine. He liked this more than he'd admit to anyone, and the way Jimin was kissing him had him feeling sort of ecstasy. Was he really so desperate for Jimin's affection? The answer is : Yes. He was too desperate or at least he became along the way of kissing him.

Jimin broke the kiss again, butbthis tine he attacked Jungkook's neck, making him gasp in surprise. He kissed different spots each time, before sucking near the boy's sweet spot. The boy moaned softly in satisfaction, letting his hands drop in his hyung's waist. Jimin on the other hand kept leaving hickeys here and there on Jungkook's neck "Hyung" he said breathlessly and Jimin took a few steps back, lips red and glossy. Jungkook took a better look at him and felt himself slowly hetting turned on. They smiled shyly to one another and the older left, no more words exchanged. Jungkook returned inside and leaned on the closed door, putting all his efforts on staying quite instead of screaming. He rushed to his room and looked at his mirror. His full of hicjeys neck being the first thing to catch his eye. He smiled and grabbed his phone :

"Lowkey gay noodle : Hyung, I think I am in trouble."