Friday - October 11, 2019 🌺

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, confused and concerned. Where am I? I asked myself. I shifted in my position and then felt something on my chest. I looked down to see Huening Kai. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion once again before remembering what happened. Huening Kai had came running to me in the middle of the night, crying a lot. I sighed in relief to see he was sleeping peacefully. His arms and head laid on my chest and his legs wrapped around mine. I smiled softly as I looked at his face, taking in every beautiful detail. He was so ethereal and just.....just adorable. How could he not have everyone just swooning at him? I chuckled mentally to the question and then placed my hand on Huening Kai's, rubbing it affectionately. Suddenly, like the rude object it was, the alarm went off, waking up Huening Kai. "Hmmmmm I don't wanna wake up". He whined, burying his head into my chest. He didn't seem to realize I was here.

"Huening Kai......you need to wake up. We have school". I said, startling him. Huening Kai backed away from me with wide eyes.

"I'm still dreaming". He thought.

"What fun would that be? I like cuddling with you". I replied, making him blush furiously. I pulled Huening Kai by the wrist towards me and embraced him. He hesitated to respond but he eventually hugged me back.

"So you're really here?". He asked quietly.

"You don't remember what happened flower?". He shook his head. "That's okay". I said, kissing him on the head. I could literally feel the heat rushing to his face and it made me chuckle. "You're so cute Kai". I commented.

"Did something happen last night?".

"Ne, you told me you had a bad nightmare. I offered to sleep with you so you'd feel better. It was pretty late so it's understandable if you don't remember". I explained. Huening Kai hummed softly.

"I remember now". He said, pulling away. We looked into each other's eyes for a while. God I loved him so much. So suddenly but amazingly. "Hyung?". I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Yes?". I answered.

"Do you think love at first sight is a real thing?". Huening Kai asked, making me raise an eyebrow.

"I mean.......". It took me a few seconds before I answered. "I think that it's definitely possible, it's just not as often as others make it seem. But love at first sight is never a bad or good thing. Because it can start and end at either one of those ends".

"Have you ever fell in love at first sight?". I hesitated to answer but smiled softly at Huening Kai. I grabbed his hand and then kissed the back of his hand.

"Definitely". He blushed furiously and then hid his head into my neck. "We should start getting ready for school". I whispered.

"Ne, you can borrow some of my clothes". Huening Kai responded. I sighed deeply and then pulled away, slightly pushing Huening Kai off of my lap. We both got of bed and then proceeded to wash ourselves up and get dressed. After doing all those shenanigans, we walked downstairs and Huening Kai offered me something to eat but I refused politely. We both got our shoes on and then walked out of the house.

"Did you sleep better?". I then asked.

"Ne".

"What was it about?". Huening Kai looked at me with a red face.

"It's kind of embarrassing for both of us". He explained. I chuckled and then smirked.

"Just tell me". I said.

"Hmmmm I don't know Hyung". I smacked my lips and then put my arm around Huening Kai's waist.

"Come on, do it for me flower". I said. Huening Kai looked at me for a few seconds before nodding.