this five months

this five months

"Hahahaha no. You came up to us just to recruit us. Wow you're really are a good leader! I give you 5/5 for that!" Before I can say anything Godt called me because the game is about to start.

I run towards the field but then I felt an urge to looked back and watched him walked towards his car. He caught me looking so I wave at him before he step inside the car.

Watching him drive off my surroundings change and now I'm beside him whispering towards his ear at the porch of his house, I'm standing behind him. "Do you know what's happening?" I asked, out of shock he screamed my name.

When he turn around he was already seating in front of me, eating dinner silently while we listen to our parents talk among themselves. Throughout that feast I just watched him avoiding my eyes that was only focused at him cute angelic blushing face. My gaze averted when my father spoke. "Both of you are engage to each other since the day you both were born."

Hearing those words again, my heart skipped a beat and when it continued functioning he was already seating beside me at the fountain holding my hands as if he didn't want to let go.

"Is it that bad for you to marry me that you want to cry about it?" That sentence wasn't a joke, it never was.

This time I didn't looked at the sky to ask for prayers, instead I just stared at his face. There were tears slowly building at the sides of his eyes. I slowly reach out so I can wipe those tears away but before I can assure him, my vision blurred.

When I blinked I walked inside the classroom looking for him but my feet moved on its own towards someone and kneel down, asking the worst question possible. Before she can answer my stupid question, Tee and Bas drag him away and I tried to follow them but when I came out of the classroom I was in front of the Italian restaurant that he recommended and I'm with someone. But my eyes only focused at the ice cream parlor across it.

The three of them were hiding but it was too late since I already saw him earlier having a deep conversation with Tee while projecting a defeated expression.

I ran towards the entrance of the parlor but when I entered it, I'm now inside his room trying to get his attention but no avail. Once again my body moved on its own, climbing on his bed, positioning myself on top of him and trapping him, my hands on both side of his head. My face just a few inches away from his that I can feel his calm breathing. "Copgi~"

He smack my face and the pain also felt the same, I groan but I still remain above him. "Is this how you get people's attention?"

"No...But this is the only way to get yours." I didn't noticed then that I absentmindedly flirt with him and then he asked me why I was here. "I'm your fiance, is that enough reason?"

My surroundings shift again and now we're both at the beach a huge distance from each other. He was playing the violin while watching me with someone else dancing through the melody. He played the song as if he was telling a story while his heart was singing sadly.

After she and I danced, my body hugged her closing my eyes and when I opened them again I saw him between my arms, his back pressed towards my chest and my head above his. Embracing him as we both slowly drift to sleep in their living room after celebrating the New Year together. "Thank you." I whispered in his ear loving how warm and soft he is, close to me.

I blinked again as I watched him letting go from my grasp and walk backwards away from me before he turn around walking towards the stage. He began talking but his voice was so quiet and slurry while I just stood like a statue, even though I kept yelling to myself to move but my body won't. As if both my feet are glued on the floor.