~• 13 •~

Slapping it slightly in the process Yeji was of course shocked but she tried not to show her emotions.

As both of them became awkward Yeonjun just went pass her and went in the elevator, after a few seconds she went in.

Beomgyu talked a lot in the car and in the elevator. Well, he is the talkative one in their group.

Everyone was on their phones as the radio starts rolling. It was a red light so the car stopped and Beomgyu played on his phone.

Seeing this Ryujin tapped his shoulder "Babe don't play with your phone while driving" Beomgyu looked up front and saw the light was green, so he put his phone down and continued driving.

On the other side was a cringing Yeonjun and Yeji. 

"Are you mocking us?" Yeonjun said holding back his laughter and cringe.

"What? It's not our fault you don't have a girlfriend. Besides why don't you just date Yeji?" Beomgyu answered while smirking.

Yeonjun put out a bitter smile to himself, looking at his reflection from the car window "That's impossible, and she already has a boyfriend"

The first part hurt her but Yeji was confused, is he saying she has a boyfriend?

She wanted answers so she asked "What boyfriend?" Ryujin still focusing on her phone replied "That guy you talked in the phone" 

She laughed before answering making everyone confused "Guys, he's my cousin. His name is Hyunjin and he already set eyes on some other girl" Ryujin gave her a disappointed look but she just shrugged it off. 

Hearing her explanation made Yeonjun relief though he didn't know what to be relieved about.

"That name sounds familiar, like Hwang Hyunjin that famous actor" by now he was searching the web about his profile.

"He is Hwang Hyunjin" she replied and he just answered an 'Oh'

Yeonjun's Mansion

They were still having the sleepover and when the four got back home, they were greeted with the six others.

They are wearing pyjamas including the boys. Seeing this the other hurriedly got ready for their night game. 

After all of them wearing matching pyjamas they huddled around the huge rug in the living room.

They sat in a circle and they decided to play UNO, Jenga and Monopoly. After doing all that, they were bored as the music was still playing on the background Yuna decided to challenge them "Hey wanna spice things up with truth or dare?" 

They all looked at each other with challenging faces. As Taehyun took a spin wheel, he wrote their names and Chaeryeong decided to spin it first. The others was anxious... It landed on Soobin's name.

"Truth or dare!!" the others screamed while laughing at his shocked face.

With his shy voice he answered "I'll open this with a dare" he was sounding brave earning smirks from the others.

As Yeji got an idea she tried to speak but Ryujin was way faster "Hold your breath while being tickled by Lia" 

The others gave an applause for Ryujin's idea. Everyone knew Soobin's weakness is being tickled. He gave an ok sign with his hands as approval.

Lia stood up behind him, as he hold his breath she began tickling him. She knows his weak spots so she started with tracing her fingers to his spine and then attacking his waist and stomach. 

Soobin's face was red and he burst out laughing when Lia decides to slip her fingers in his pyjama.

The others also laughed at his reactions and they continued the game. Soobin turned the wheel and it landed on Ryujin.

She decided to choose truth and Yuna gave her a surprising question "Why did you decide to date Beomgyu back then?" 

Not wanting to lose she also gave them a surprising answer "Cause he was hAwT!" she did an impression of a fangirl that made them all laughed. 

Couldn't stop laughing Yeji bent her body forwards still slapping on Ryujin.

Yeonjun suddenly shifted his gazed to her spine and down to her skin under the pyjama that was a little bit exposed. 

He glanced and realise her underwear was a bit visible just above her pants. He looked towards the spin wheel that was spinning yet his hands slipped away to a certain direction.

He sneakily pulled down Yeji's pyjama and pulled up her pants. 

At first she didn't notice until she felt something cold touching her skin. She touched the place only finding a hand that was playing with the rim of her pants.

She looked towards Yeonjun in disbelief.

She gave him a 'what are you doing?' look but his eyes is still on the spin wheel. She then look back after she moved his hands away from her. 

Lucky for them, the others didn't notice. It was Taehyun's turn and he decided to do a dare, Soobin gave him a dare to hold hands with Chaeryeong until the game finishes.

The wheel spun again, this time landing on Yeonjun. He chose a dare, Huening Kai immediately gave the others a wink before saying "Kiss Yeji" 

"What the fck?!" Yeonjun shot a glare at the others.

Beomgyu chuckled before replying "Choose then, 10 minutes in Heaven with her or kiss her" the others smirked as Beomgyu points at Yeji.

She gave them all a confused look "Why does i-" 

Before she could finish her sentence, she felt a pair of lips touching hers. She was frozen in her spot as the supposed boy got back in his place.

Both of them looked towards the opposite direction as the others were teasing their red faces.

It was chaotic but fun. This is the first time for Yeji to properly have fun.

After 2 more turns its Yeji's turn and she chose a dare.

They didn't have any idea at first but then Lia suggested "Sit on Yeonjun's lap until bedtime" Yeji gave her a disgusted face and so did Yeonjun.

"Okay what's going on between you guys and me and Yeonjun being together?" the others just shrugged and kept telling Yeji to sit on his lap. 

"Just do it Yeji before we change it" Taehyun said while giggling. Yeonjun then spread his leg allowing Yeji to sit.

At first she kept her distance so that her back didn't touch his body but it all changed when Yeonjun decided to trap her with his hug. He circled his arms around her waist and pulled her back as he sat crossed leg with her in between. 

The game then went on and tiredness cause them to choose truth. Weird and nonsense question keep popping up in their mind.

Being tired of playing games they also decide to share some stories of their life. Their ups and downs. They seemed relax talking about private life with their close friends. 

It was fun, they finally get to bond after a long time being distance to each other. It's a rare opportunity for them, despite the busy schedules they always tried to hangout but never worked. 

This moment can never be forgotten. Their friendship will always stay the way it is.

Ten fashion expertise having a moment of their life. Forgetting their troubles, their worries just being the real them. 

🖤🖤🖤

I really wish they're friends :')

Love y'all