CHAPTER 29

CHAPTER 29

Urgent 

All of us were very tired, some are even sleeping on our way back in the entertainment building. I was texting my mom when I almost jolted to feel a heavy thing on my shoulders, I assumed Minho fell asleep also. I slowly tilted my head to check him and my assumption is correct.

I don't want other people here inside the van take the wrong idea between us but he seemed very sleepy and exhausted. I'll be ashamed to wake him up just for the sake of staff and trainees' impression. So I decided to let him rest his head on my shoulder. We're seating at the back seat of the van and lights are off so I guess no one would see us anyway.

Minutes after, I felt someone's hand gently tapping my face. I opened my eyes and batted my lids twice before realizing I fell asleep on someone's shoulder

"Y/n... Wake up...We have arrived already." I recognize Minho's soft voice and so I realize I was leaning my head on him.

I immediately sit straight and bowed at him, "Sorry. Sorry I fell asleep on your shoulder..."

He just giggles, "It's fine." He goes out of the van first and I followed him. He stood near the car door and lend his hand on me to assist me from going out.

"Thanks." I said and he just nodded. I saw Cai Jing with Hyunjin and Felix waiting for us.

"We'll go to the practice room for some announcements by the staff." Hyunjin informed us.

We walked to the practice room with an awkward silence. The boys walked ahead of us and we're following them at the back. Cai Jing lean closer to my ear and whisper, "How was your sleep on Minho's shoulder?"

I know it wasn't just a question but a chaff. "It was unintentional." I mumbled then suddenly I was nervously curious.

"Have everyone in the van seen us?" I questioned her in a low voice.

"Uh not really?" I just heave a sigh heavily and didn't respond anymore. I felt embarrass to everyone and to Minho.

"Don't worry the staff didn't notice and...so what if they saw you leaning on each other while napping, besides you guys look good together."

WHAT THE HECK!? As far as I remember, Minho's resting his head on my shoulder not me. I didn't expect I would fall asleep—uh bit? BUT...

"And looked who are jealous." She motioned her head to the two boys ahead of us.

As we entered the room, the staffs gathered the trainees at the center to wait and hear JYP. In a span of seconds, JYP entered the room. We all keep our mouth shut and observe him as he stands in front of us. Everyone is tensed not until he showed his satisfied smile.

"First of all, thank you so much for your cooperation because we are able to participate in this big event successfully and you all performed very well. Keep up the good work and you'll really become idols as early as possible if you keep on showing your enthusiasm on what you're doing." We all clapped our hands and bowed as we thanked him for praising us.

"Lastly, enjoy the delicious dinner I have prepared at the cafeteria. You can eat everything. It's a reward for your great performance tonight." We all cheered out of joy. We bowed and thank him frequent times. He just giggled and went out of the room.

We went to cafeteria to have a feast with staffs. While eating a delicious meal, they talk about some things most particularly about the performance. I just listened there and laugh at boys' dad jokes however, everytime Minho looks at me, I looked away because I can't stand him seeing my face after sleeping comfortably on his shoulder.