The TV was playing a random movie and the volume wasn't that loud. Just enough that you could make out what they were trying to say.

Alec closed the door softly, standing beside me at the chair that was placed closest to Theodore's bed.

"It's okay biscotto, he's just doing his job as a dad." He spoke softly, glancing at me.

The rest of the morning was spent with Theodore sleeping soundly. Apparently he had been injected with antibiotics that's why he was sleepy.

When mom came back up, Dad already left for the station. Alec was sitting on the corner bench, both of us watching the movie.

"I'm so sorry for that Alec, Are you okay?" Mom asked, taking a seat beside him.

"This is just a small scratch ma'am, don't worry." Alec smiled politely at her.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Call me Elena young man," Mom reminded him, earning a nod from Alec.

"Okay Elena," Alec agreed, glancing at me.

I was quite surprised that my mom wasn't mad at Alec for that crying incident. Did something happened? Why does my mom seem to know something that I didn't?

I was about to interject when Theodore's soft voice greeted my ears, the same time the sound of the blankets ruffling.

"Ewwie! You're here!" Theodore exclaimed, a wide sleepy grin on his face.

I took a hold of his hand that was outstretched to me. Pulling the chair closer to his side,"Hi buddy, How are you?" I smiled.

"I'm doing owkay Ewwie but I missed you! Did you miss me too?" Theodore asked, his doe green eyes glimmering with hope.

I ruffled his hair,"Of course buddy, I miss you so so much!" I claimed, standing up from my seat and peppering kisses on his face.

Theodore giggled, his gaze taking notice of Alec who was next to mom."Who's dat?" He wondered out, glancing at me briefly.

Alec stood up from his seat and stood next to me, his height completely towering us both. Theodore didn't cower though, he glanced at Alec with awe and interest.

"Hi lil' guy, I'm Alec King. It's nice to meet you," Alec introduced, offering his hand for Theodore to shake.

"Hello Mwister! I'm Theodore and I'm five years old! It's nice to meet you!" He took Alec's hand and shaking it firmly before pulling away.

I quickly stood up from my seat, nodding at Alec for him to seat down. I knew Theodore loves being a social butterfly and obviously he's charming his way into Alec's heart.

I sat next to my mom, Alec and Theodore talking animatedly to one another. Mom gave me a glance, a wide smile gracing our features as we took in the giant guy and the small guy talking to one another as if they were long time friends.

 Mom gave me a glance, a wide smile gracing our features as we took in the giant guy and the small guy talking to one another as if they were long time friends