I gave him an amused look,"What are you doing?" I mused out, eyeing the door and turning back to him.

He exhaled loudly before nodding to himself and knocking on the door politely.

"Preparandomi per l'ira di tuo padre," He mumbled in Italian, the door opening before I could ask him what he meant.

(Readying myself for your father's wrath)

My father's built frame greeted us. He was wearing his police uniform and I could tell he was freshly showered from home, his hair was in it's familiar dark mane.

He opened the door wide and turned to tell my mom that it was us. She popped behind my dad's shoulder, a warm smile gracing her features.

"I'm so sorry Alec but I would be a really bad dad if I didn't do this," He suddenly said, earning a puzzled look from mom and I.

The next thing I knew, he threw a punch at Alec's face making him stagger back lightly. I let out a surprised gasp while my mom had her mouth open into an 'O'

"That's for making my daughter cry," Dad simply stated, crossing his arms across his chest with a satisfied nod.

"Dad!" I exclaimed, turning to Alec and trying to see if he was okay.

"What the actual fuck Robert! Why would you do that!" Mom hissed, slapping my dad's back harshly.

"It's fine Mrs. Haven, I totally deserved it." Alec agreed, holding a hand to his cheek.

I felt a frown grace my features, standing on my tip toes and pulling his hand away from his cheek to see the damage.

Thankfully, my dad didn't hit him hard enough but I could see a faint bruise already forming on his cheek.

"The next time you make my daughter cry, I'll shoot you with my gun." Dad threatened, giving him a slight glare.

"Noted Mr. Haven," Alec stood straight, nodding at my dad with serious expression.

Mom sighed,"So, this is why you were asking me when they would be arriving," She accused at him.

Dad shrugged, making my mom's lip form into a thin line. An alarmed look graced my features, widening my eyes at dad to signal him in what was about to happen.

"Seeing as you love to punch people so much, you'll be sleeping on the coach for a week love. Who knows, you might accidentally punch me in my sleep," My mom shrugged, giving my dad a cold smile.

At my mom's word, my dad looked at her like she just took away his favorite toy in the world. My mom turned to us, ignoring my dad's look.

"Theodore's asleep. I haven't eaten breakfast yet and I'm quite famished. I'll be down in the cafeteria." Mom said to us, offering Alec an apologetic smile before walking off.

My dad threw me panicked look before following after my mom with long strides. Alec and I followed them until they turned into the corner where the elevator was.

"I have nothing to do with that, I'm sorry about my dad." I casted Alec a guilty look, making our way inside.

Theodore had his back turned to us, sleeping soundly. He had an IV and his hand that had it was placed in front of his face.