64

mAn this gets confusing– jdksdj like rn i came back from the mafia au so... it's gotta be like: switch back to fluff mode :')

3RD PERSONS VIEW

"thank hera you made it here safe." jaehyun said as he welcomed the prince with a warm hug. all of the princes were gathered in a separate room as they got ready for the grand ball tonight, a gathering to open the first day of efflorescence season.

"nothing happened, right hyuwon?" kun looked over from his seat and onwards.

the said prince chuckled softly, shaking his head as he let go of jaehyun, "nothing."

"those gunshots sounded terrifying..." jisung trailed off, remembering how he heard the gunshots. they were roaming around the castle's ramparts when they heard loud gunshot noises and hard footsteps coming from the knights. he shuddered at the memory, turning away from the mirror, "never want to hear another one again."

chenle glances at his brother with a worried look, "it's gonna be alright."

"how'd it go with jaeyoung?" jaemin changes the topic quick, eyes moving from jisung to ten.

they happened to be the last ones to meet jaeyoung before this grand ball since everyone else was busy preparing. they also agreed on that the two brothers should teach jaeyoung how to dance, just in case they said.

hyuwon tilts his head, confused for a second, "i'm sorry, who's jaeyoung? i've never heard..."

majority of the brothers froze at him. of course he just had to pin point that out, the name was so unknown to him that it caught his attention quick.

"oh jaeyoung?" lucas' head perked up, a wide smile on his face, "she's my lady."

mark nudged his brother, "not the right time." he muttered onto his ear making lucas' eyes grow wide, an embarrassed blush spreading across his cheeks.

with his ears turning red, the ever so tall lucas seem to have shrunk in his seat, "a-ahh... r-right..." he chuckled awkwardly, averting his gaze onto something else.

doyoung shook his head and ran a hand over his face, "she's–" he stopped before he could even say anything else. they didn't think they would stumble upon this situation, now they have no idea what to answer hyuwon. "um..." doyoung was lost, he looked around trying to ask for help, but none of them locked eyes with him.

taeil shrugged and focused back onto the book he was reading, a small snigger coming out of his mouth as if implying 'you are in trouble'. meanwhile yuta tried his best to stifle his laugh from doyoung's mistake, neither he knew what to answer the prince.

youngho blinked, not wanting to answer at all, he wasn't particularly close with the girl so he just didn't want to ruin the situation more. ten, however, kept himself busy with talking with kun and sicheng, who nodded along his conversation.

jaemin smirked and stuck his tongue out at him, feeling cocky as doyoung got caught in a trap. the twins – donghyuck and jeno kept throwing silly faces at the older, a sign that told doyoung that he totally fucked up.

jungwoo, on the other hand, wanted to help his brother explain but since he didn't really have an idea what to explain hyuwon, he ignored doyoung's look of help.