59

3RD PERSONS VIEW

after ten and jaeyoung finally made up, the boys talked to her for a bit, even throwing her a bunch of questions for her examinations. sadly, the time came that the girl had to go home.

after jaehyun and jaemin had sent her back home, they made their way back into the study with long faces. everyone was back to being quiet.

minseok cleared his throat, earning a bunch of their attention. he clasped his hands together, "the jung family has finally arrived. must you go to the throne room and greet them." minseok uttered, gesturing towards the door.

one by one, they all started to leave and the last one to leave was jungwoo and jaehyun. they trailed a bit far behind their brothers, trying to create a good plan for today's next mission.

"how will we even get a chance to talk to her..." jungwoo mumbled, sighing afterwards.

"you know how they like to talk about business without kids around, of course they'd let us go." jaehyun pointed out and jungwoo immediately agreed on his idea.

"then all we have to do is..."

"tell everybody." jungwoo nodded and stopped. jaehyun was confused at first until he started calling out for each of their names.

everyone turned around, facing both of them with perplexed expressions. "what's wrong? both of you?" youngho tilts his head but silenced when they started telling their plan.

youngho himself was a bit confused, though he already knew the reason why they were acting like this, he still couldn't find it.

find what was special with her.

he fought the urge to refuse to their idea, but knowing he had no one that would agree with him, he knew he shouldn't.

but there was one, who doubted everything the two boys were saying.

"are you sure with this?" doyoung spoke in a soft voice, yet audible enough for them to avert their attention on him.

"...are you sure you want to do this?" he repeats, looking at each of them.

"what do mean, doyoung-hyung?" chenle mumbles, not quite getting what the older was saying.

the said boy sighed, shaking his head, "nothing. let's just go."

taeyong watched as they all walked into the throne room, he pressed his lips together, contemplating whether they should abide by their plan or not. with that he heard from doyoung, he was sure that his brother was holding back.

everyone lined up, with the order being oldest to youngest. they bowed to their guests whom which greeted them back politely.

miyeon kept lowering her head, avoiding any possible eye contact. she felt weird visiting the palace again, especially after knowing that jaeyoung actually had connections with royalty now.

after the dinner, they excused miyeon with the princes as they had to talk about business. miyeon quickly got up and left after thanking for the meal. jaemin stood up quick, following her while the rest of the princes did the same.

jaemin grabbed onto her wrist before she could even go farther. "hey!"

"let go of me." miyeon struggled and tried prying of the prince's hand off, but to no avail. through gritted teeth, she said, "i'm not going to tell you anything."

jaemin clenched his jaw, "so you do know something."

miyeon sneered, "of course."

"then tell us." the girl peered over jaemin, only to find the rest of his brothers all present behind him.