22

i'm usually sorry whatever's going to happen... buT yEah no.

i'm definitely not sorry for what's about to happen Σ( ̄。 ̄)

3RD PERSONS VIEW

"yah! hyung! where are you going?" mark questioned as taeyong stopped walking towards the cars and was now turning his way back.

"i left my book at the balcony!" taeyong yelled back.

minseok was about to stop him, "prince taeyo—"

"don't worry, i can manage." taeyong cuts him off and started running away and back into the school.

meanwhile, a girl stood there by the empty hallway as she confronted the infamous yoon jihye.

jihye was talking bad about her again.

"you're parent's must've hated you! that's why they left you." jaeyoung's heart broke at jihye's words.

"look at you! you're nothing."

"you're helpless. you will never meet your family again."

"you're such a disgrace to mrs. kang!"

"can't you just disappear? that's probably what your family thought about you!"

"i'm still not over with what happened, don't you forget that, min jaeyoung!" jihye yelled and pushed the girl back, letting her fall on her butt against the corridor floor.

"i'm sorry—"

"sorry doesn't fix anything! you ruined my outfit!"

"you could just wash it– you're rich anyways–"

jihye bitterly laughed, "rich? yeah i'm filthy rich, and you're envious you're not?"

"no. i'm glad i'm not."

taeyong was getting lost the more he wandered the empty halls of the school, however, what made him stop was when he heard a loud noise. he flinched, realizing what the sound was. it sounded like a hard slap.

now he heard a girl talking. he felt his fists clench as he started eavesdropping on the conversation.

"you're fucking glad you're not!? what's some lame excuse is that?" he heard the same voice yell.

"i'm glad i'm not rich, i'm happy i'm not." he suddenly heard another voice speak, "money and power makes you do awful things just to make them higher."

"i don't want to have a lot of money and have a high status in this society, especially if that means turning into someone like you." the other voice spoke and taeyong felt his stomach churning.

he felt this weird feeling inside of him as he listened to the other girl speak up. she wasn't using violence to stop her enemy, she was using her voice to make her realize something.

but that only angered her enemy, which is why we shouldn't always be nice.

another slap was heard, "why you fucking bit—"

"stop that." taeyong had enough and finally had the courage to step out of the corner, walking in casually into the hallway.

jihye felt her body freeze as she lifted her head up and met eyes with the famous prince taeyong.

jaeyoung had no idea why jihye froze. she took this as a sign that it was probably a teacher who saw her, but she was certainly wrong.

jaeyoung clutched the book she found at the balcony as she stood up, dusting her clothes.