26

3RD PERSONS VIEW

. . . t w o y e a r s a g o . . .

"damn." ten chuckled, "well, aren't we fools."

"but," jaemin suddenly spoke up, causing all heads turn to him.

"i-i don't think, well, we don't think she—"

"don't try to sugarcoat everything, jaemin!" doyoung snapped, "she did what she did. no excuses."

"she wanted to kill us, that was her intention from the start." chenle gulped and ran his fingers through his hair as his nerves started to kick in.

"i'm not sugarcoating!" jaemin argues, "i'm just stating my opinion!"

"well your opinion doesn't even matter, she doesn't matter anymore." yuta utters, looking at the flowers, reminiscing the happy times they had with her. his heart clenched, everything was just a mere joke. it was like their whole life was a joke to her.

"what if she was being controlled?"

"let's just face it, she just played with our feelings and fooled us just for something." youngho sighed, "she wanted power?" he turned to look at taeyong who looked the most stressed.

"she begged me..." taeyong mumbled, not wanting to look at his brothers, afraid that he might loose his mind.

"she begged me too." jaehyun muttered.

"she was using us to gain more power and money. she's allies with the seven scimitars and they want the whole family dead!" jaehyun yelled, his tone was unreadable. it was a mixture of different emotions.

"she wanted our hearts," sicheng uttered and clutched onto his chest. the thought of his heart getting shot or stabbed scared him. he gasped and buried his face onto his legs, "sicheng doesn't like the thought of our hearts getting ripped into pieces!" he whined, using a third person view as he ran towards kun.

kun, was rather quiet, not wanting to make the situation worse by saying something.

there was this strong tension between the old ones and the young ones now and jungwoo knew that this wouldn't end very well.

jungwoo pressed his lips into a thin line, "please... stop." he whispered as he watched his brothers fight right in front of him.

"we should just move on–"

"what?" donghyuck's ears perked up.

"you can't just forget her like that..." he trailed off, "regret it or not, she was what we wanted!"

"and yet she betrayed all the trust we had for her." yuta scoffed. "she fucking used us, donghyuck! can't you see that?"

"i clearly see that! but we can't just forget someone we loved just so easily—"

"yes we can." taeil cuts him off with a glare.

"no... you're not—"

ten now cuts jeno off, "we're not allowed to leave the palace."

"what kind of sickening rule is that!?" jaemin exclaimed, glaring at the older ones.

"we're not allowed to come in contact with girls other than mother and those who are in business terms with the royal family. still, we can't tolerate their fake acts."

jisung's mouth went agape, that sounded a bit harsh.

"no girls?" lucas raised a brow.