31

3RD PERSONS VIEW

jaeyoung slumped as she walked back to bakery from school, her mind was filled with thoughts about the princes. realizing the situation, she quickly shook her head, trying to get rid of such thoughts.

"i shouldn't even supposed to be thinking about them! let alone talk to them..." she mumbled, trudging her way towards the familiar store.

her eyes fluttered wide, seeing the recognizable black car parked in front of the bakery. she let out a small whine, "why today?"

"i don't think i can even face any of them." she huffs and slowed down her pace.

once she got in the bakery, she grabbed the basket waiting for her at the kitchen counter and made her way out. a day ago, lucas was the one to receive the pastries, she wondered who was for today.

she bit her bottom lip, feeling a bit uneasy before going outside the store.

"um..." she mumbled and stared at someone's back figure. it looked awfully familiar and it soon came into her senses, "doyoung."

the prince turns around, had a scowl on his face as he called his name, "you're aware that i'm a prince, right? yet you're still naming me as if i'm not."

jaeyoung bit the insides of her cheeks, staring at doyoung, "i don't see you as a prince though."

doyoung's scowl was replaced with a look of confusion, his brows knitting together, "what?"

"i can't see you as a prince." jaeyoung restated.

doyoung scoffed, "and what makes you say that?"

"because you're human like me."

"yeah, and that doesn't change the fact that i'm a prince."

"but you're a friend."

doyoung froze at her words, his bottom lips slightly dropping, "f-friend? you see me as your friend?"

she nodded, feeling brave, "you're a special person, like your brothers whom i've met."

doyoung sneered at her comment, "i am special because i am a prince."

"prince is just a title, you're doyoung under that title."

"you don't know me." doyoung shakes his head. "you probably know nothing about the royal family."

"exactly why i'm not seeing you as a prince. i met you as a regular person, so i'm treating you as a regular person."

"bold of you to say that in front of a prince." doyoung rolled his eyes and stuck his hand out.

"it's not like you don't like being treated normally." she shrugs and hands him the basket.

doyoung scrunches his nose, "you're lucky i can't argue with that."

a smile creeps up the girl's face, "i know you're a good person."

doyoung scoffs, "i'm not gonna treat you differently just because most of my brothers like you. you're no different from other girls i've met."

"did they hurt you?"

"who?" doyoung narrows his eyes at the girl in front of him.

"those girls you've met."

"yes. and they annoy me with their attitudes." doyoung added.

"do i annoy you?"

"you ask too many questions, now you're annoying me." doyoung huffed and looked away.