20

3RD PERSONS VIEW

the program had started and the crowd was loud and wild. the emcee's introduced themselves as the camera faced them, it just happened so that jaeyoung was forced to become one of the crews as well.

it was fine with her, she was just an assistant anyways. she sat beside the main camera person as she watched miyeon and jeongin do their thing.

the director of the school had a few words and thus the program begun with an oath for the players as well as the hymn for their school. afterwards the teams that would be playing today were announced.

soon enough before starting the game the emcee's started to introduce the royal family. miyeon stated the family's background before welcoming the queen, who had arrived a few minutes before the program started.

jeongin was the one who gave the queen a mic as queen misun gave her little speech. jaeyoung payed attention to the screen as it soon revealed the rest of the royal family who attended the program.

her eyes went wide seeing two unfamiliar faces yet she recognized the other six. she bit hard on the cherry flavored lollipop she was snacking onto as her sweat dropped.

oh my hera, they were princes!?

jaeyoung seemed to be in a state of shock as she didn't even bother to hear what jeongin had said as he shortly interviewed the princes.

miyeon, who still sat on her swivel chair, whipped her head towards jaeyoung's direction and smirked when jaeyoung finally realized the situation she was in.

jaeyoung couldn't help but fiddle with the hem of her jacket as she stared at the screen. "what in the world have i just got my self into." she whispered to herself.

miyeon laughed as she watched jaeyoung murmuring to herself. miyeon shook her head and smiled as she looked down at the crowd, "the fun has now started, jae." she grinned and started to emcee again as soon as jeongin came back into the control booth.

halfway through the tournament, jaeyoung couldn't keep still. the camera person she was assisting kept telling her to do change the camera in different angles, now she got ordered to get some water for them.

they were having a ten minute interval and she stepped out of the room, only to find some of the princes outside the balcony area. she immediately retreated and walked back into the control booth with a panicked face.

her heart beat was racing, she didn't know why but she was obviously nervous.

"oh? jaeyoung? i told you to get some water for us."

jaeyoung gave her a sheepish look, "y-yeah... it's just that... um, i can't?" she tried to make up and excuse.

miyeon turned in her chair and chuckled, "you're so bad at lying, jaeyoung."

jaeyoung sneered and crossed her arms, "oh shut it."

"why can't you?" jeongin questioned, tilting his head. "we're running out of water." he frowned and pointed at their bottles.

jaeyoung's mouth formed a frown as well as she looked at them with pleading eyes, "do i really have to?"

"i can come with you if you want?" jeongin offered.

miyeon suddenly shot jeongin a look making jeongin flinch and look away, "on second thought, i-i have to revise my script— yeah sorry."

miyeon looked back at jaeyoung with a proud smile, "you can go now, jae."

jaeyoung pouted, "whatever, miyeon."

she clenched her fists as she stepped out of the control booth. please don't notice me. she cried inside of her head as she head towards the water station, which to her luck, happened to be beside where some of the princes were at.