Chapter 32

***edited***

Ariana's PoV:-

It's been a week since we attended our best friend's wedding in the Cold Springs. The wedding was a perfect way to be closer to one another. We met Mom and Mr. Knight for a few hours thereafter. They were so delighted to have us with them at their place. Mom cooked all our favourite dishes she even baked muffins and cakes for Bella.

I wanted to meet dad and Amara so I made my way towards their house but no one answered the door. I was upset to see that they don't want me around anymore.

Bella was tired of all the travelling and the wedding so she slept peacefully at the back when returned New York.

Life started with its own pace since then. Ryan would do little little things to make me and Bella happier. He would come home soon surprise us with lots of gifts and sometimes with lots of our favourite foods.

Today, Ryan asked me to be ready for a work thing a dinner with a client so, Joana was looking over to Bella until Ryan and I will be back home.

"Hey, Gorgeous, are you ready?" Ryan whispered kissing my earlobe and licking it.

A moan escaped my mouth and I turned around kissing his lips , pulling him into myself. He kissed me back. And believe it , it's one hell of a kiss.. A kiss that says I am gonna take you a little later. A kiss that teases you and taunts you for the rest of the day.

"How I wish to make you scream my name, sweetheart but you know, I'll let you crave for it a little more" he said winking.

"You're Gross" I said pouting.

"A sexy kind of a Gross?" He asked

"Yes" I laughed at his explanation.

"Baby Girl, let's go and be back soon" he said giving me a peck on my lips.

"Yeah"

***************

It's was beautiful diner where Ryan pulled in his car. He exited and made his way to the passenger side opening my door for me, I smiled and thanked him.

He is such a gentleman sometimes.

After placing his key with the Valet he toke my hand and guided me to a very beautiful garden area. It's was private area only for VVIPs , I know this because when we were coming here, I read all this.

"Ryan?"

"What is it Angel?" He asked

"It doesn't seem a business meeting?" I said

He pulled me into him and then placed a kiss on my lips, "you are so right, sweetheart, it's a date"

"Really?"

"Yes, baby girl. I wanted to surprise you " he said winking at me.

We reached the end of the garden which was decorated beautifully.

"Good Evening, Mrs. & Mr. Knight" came the voice of waitress.

I smiled at the mention of my name as Mrs. , Before I could correct her , Ryan interrupted me, "Good Evening"

I eyed him , he was enjoying teasing me. I narrowed my eyes at him , he winked

"Ready to place the Order,?" She asked

"Yeah, actually, he'll have lobsters and I'll have crispy chilli chicken" I said knowing very well that Ryan hates lobsters.

He gave me gruesome smile and nodded

*************
The dinner was delicious. I actually enjoyed having my favourite dish after so long. After the dinner, he pulled me near the lake, which I didn't see when we entered the garden area. It was such a beautiful sight, the fragrance of wet ground and night sky mingling together.

**************

We were hugging each other standing near the lake, lost in our world.

"Ryan?"

"Emm" he said pulling me into him from the back.

"We should be going, it's getting late" I smiled.

"Yeah," he pulled away reluctantly and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Ariana" he pulled me back into him.

"Ryan, ?"

"Will you marry me?" He askes.

"What?" Ofcourse I am surprised

He toke out a box from his pocket, sat down on his knee and opened it.

"Will you marry me, Ariana?" He asked again.

"Oh..my god., Ryan", I grabbed his cheeks in both my hands then I kissed him.

He pulled me into him .

"Yes" I said with blurry eyes, kissing him once again.

"I love you Angel"

"I love you too Ryan."

******************

_____________________________________________
.... finally.....
.....the wait is over........

❤️ Vote ❤️Comment ❤️ Recommend
_____________________________________________