Chapter 13

***Edited***

Ariana's PoV:-

I woke up in a white coloured different type of a room. I panicked instantly, raising abruptly from the bed.
Since I have woken up on Tony's bed I always jerk from my sleep as if I am again at a different place.

"Ariana, wait" I heard Chloe's voice from a distant.

"Chloe, where am I? What happened?" I asked, remembering how I fainted in the bar.

"Look, Ari, we are at a hospital, I'll just call the doctor. ok babes?" She said and pressed a button beside the bed.

I saw worry in her eyes. Is it something? Am I going to die? Am I having a disease? Or worst, is it cancer?

All such absurd thoughts started playing in my head.

"Miss Adams, hello, I am Mrs. Singh, your doctor" a pretty Indian woman said breaking my train of thoughts.

I smiled softly. Chloe was worried beside me, she grabbed my hand tightly.

I smiled at her, it was a clipped smile but I can't help it, I am worried too.

"Miss Adams, are you active ehem I mean are you sexually active?" Mrs. Singh asked.

"Emmm...not exactly, doctor, I emmm....lost my virginity two months ago. And it was the first and the last time" I said honestly.

"Oh...so Miss Adams, I think...you are Pregnant" she said.

"What?" I almost shouted and sat myself.

"But...You need to go through a test before we confirm it" she explained.

"But doctor, it was just...oh shit Chloe, we didn't used protection. Oh..my God..." I realised thinking about it.

"Oh...my God, " I said almost with a sob.

"It's ok Miss Adams, we can, you know, wait for a day or two., you may need some time for.." I cut her off
" I wanna do it now." I said.

"Okk?" Mrs Singh said rather asked.

She passed me a tube , and asked me to pee on it.

I did and hand it over to her.

"Yeah, Miss Adams, you are pregnant" she said with a clipped smile.

"Do you wish to keep the baby??." She asked

"Yes" I said instantly.

"So, let us go through some details, dear" Mrs. Singh said.

I nodded.
Chloe pulled me into her arms and I tried not cry not yet atleast.

Mrs. Singh handed me a booklet of do's and don'ts and asked me to take care of myself, as I am really weak and my diet need to be improved. She even asked me to have as nutritional diet as possible. She said that it was a critical condition and the baby need a lot of care

I was thinking about alot of things right now. Such as, whether I should inform Ryan about it or not.
I want to keep the baby ofcourse, there is not even a thought of aborting it. No, I can't take away my baby's life. I don't know if Ryan want the baby or not but I want it. It's the result of my first love making and it's my Ryan's baby I can't take it away from myself. I don't know why Ryan is not talking to me but I am not parting with my baby because of this fact.

Chloe took me to her place as it was already midnight.

We reached her house within 30 minutes.
I changed myself into one of her nightwear after a hot shower and a few calming breathes.
She entered her guest room pacing around the room impatiently when I was calmly reading a book.

"How could you, Ariana?" She yelled.

"What??" I asked closing my book.

"You never thought about using protection not even for once?" She whisper yelled.

"No...Chloe I didn't. I was so into the moment that I forgot. It was our first for both of us, anyways .I wasn't worried about anything. I just wanted him. It was...mmm....more like soul mating rather than fucking each other. " I raised my voice.

She paced around the room furiously.

"Call him and tell him" she said offering her phone.

"No...I....I think....it's better keep this away from him" I said.

"What?? " She yelled not even thinking about her parents whose room was just down the hall.

"Chloe, I guess I need some time to think" I said.

"Have you lost your mind Ariana?" She shouted.

"No...he...left me two months ago, Chloe. He didn't want any future with me. Can't you just see that..." I said in a calmed voice.

"Ariana...how are you going to handle all this without him, baby. I think..you should take his help" she said softly.

"I...I don't want to burden him" I said softly.

"And what about you, ? You are going to be all alone?" She said.

"I...I need to think" I said.

She nodded and turned her way out of the room, "Ariana, please have some rest. We'll talk tomorrow."

I nodded as no words were enough right now.

"Oh..baby, I love you but you really should've waited for your dad " I said placing my hand on my tummy talking to my unborn child.

I cried that night only because I wanted Ryan to hold me and calm me down, not because of the beautiful news I got today.

I cried myself to sleep, I just needed him by my side nothing else.

___________________________________________

Oh...God.... another chapter with lots of teary eyes your way...
Hehehe....no don't give up yet... I can't wait to update now...
My updates will be more frequent, promise.
I can't wait to write more and more.

❤️Vote
❤️ Comment
❤️ Recommend.

PS: Guys, as my updates are pretty soon today, please forgive me for any mistakes and point those out for me. I edited the first five chapters last night and without your support believe me, it was very difficult for me to find my mistakes.
Moreover, these chapters are updated through phone so the chances of mistakes is much higher. (Pouting)

_____________________________________________