Chapter 9

***Edited***

Ariana's PoV:-

I rushed into my house , barging into it thoughtlessly.
I was pretty late dad and Amara were probably out because I just saw Aliena winding up the dishes.

I dashed into the kitchen grabbing an apple to run to the shop.

"Where the hell were you? " Aliena asked grabbing my hand pulling me towards herself a little.

"Oh.. Aliena I will explain everything, I am running late right now" I said

She grabbed me by my hair pulling them a little harshly.

"Answer me , You bitch" she yelled.

What the hell is wrong with her. Is she mad?

I tried to pull myself away from the witch but she pulled on my hair even tighter.

It's really painful now! God. This woman is insane

"Aliena, you are hurting me idiot" I shouted back.

Argh....

"You better keep your slutty ways within yourself , don't you dare teach my daughter any of this, did you got my point, you bitch?" She yelled pulling so hard that tears started flowing down my face.

I nodded. When she let me go, I rushed into my room , showering and changing into a pair of jeans and a top. I rushed out of the house.

I was running, with tears in my eyes and collided with someone.

"Baby Girl? You're crying? What happened, angel? " Ryan asked.

"Oh Ryan don't worry. Something went into my eyes I guess." I said.

Ryan looked behind me frowning at something.

I turned around to see Aliena with her trade mark smirk smile.

Ryan's hands clenched into a fist and he made his way towards her.

I grabbed his hand begging him with my eyes to not to do anything.

He nodded pulling me by my hand and opened the passenger door for me of his car.

I sat, he leaned forward, took the seat belt and tied it for me.

I rolled my eyes at his over possessive self but smiled giving him my that's-so-cute-face.

He smiled at me and deliberately kissed my lips when the door was open.

Turning around, he smirked at the cruel witch and she stormed off entering the house.

He entered the car, put his seat belt and we headed towards my work place.

"Why did you do that?" I asked

"To tell her you are not alone now. I am there for you. I always was and will be there forever... " He shruged

The car stopped and we were indeed at my work place.

I smiled at his love, he is so damn cute, "like always & forever" I said in a sing song screeching voice.

He laughed and touched his lips with mine for a second and then kissed my forehead.

"I will pick you up, and we are going shopping" he said

"But why? I don't need to purchase anything"., I panicked as I am out of any means to purchase anything. I just paid Amara's fees for the school, last night. And believe me, I am poor now.

"For the party , this weekend baby girl, and it's our first date before the party starts" he winked and drove away.

Oh shoot! Ariana , did he just ask you out on date? Or rather ordered me? He's such a pig. Probably a cute pig.

I thought heading into the Shop.

"Morning Zyan, " I chirped at him smilingly.

"Someone's in a bright mood hmmm?" He said.

"Probably. I am sorry dude, I sort of overslept" I said

"Oh. It's ok dude. We are not that busy today" he said.

**************†**************************

True to his words Ryan arrived exactly at 6 when my shift gets over on Fridays. He took me to the costliest shop in the shoppers mall and made me purchased the awe so beautiful red dress. He even paid for the dress.
We headed towards the McDonald's are our favourite burger and choco crunch ice cream before taking me home.

I went to my room changed myself into my nightwear and fetched for dad.

"Dad, I will be staying at Ryan's today" I said.

"Ari..baby, I want to talk to you" he said nervously.

I looked across the hall only seeing Aliena smirking.

"Yeah dad, " I said sitting at the sofa beside him.

"Baby, You... I mean Ryan and You?" He asked

"Oh.. dad... It all started as a...."

Oh Ariana, shut up. What you're doing, Aliena is there. You need to shut it off.

I thought.

"Dad, it was a friendly kiss. Trust me. Aliena misunderstood." I lied.

He nodded and kissed my forehead.

"It's ok baby... Just be careful my beautiful baby" he said.

I smiled at him feeling guilty of lying to my dad but I just can't let Aliena know. I know it's cruel of me to say so but sometimes, I just don't want to be near her. And I just can't trust her much.

_____________________________________________
.....it was a very quick update but short...

Promise, will make upto you in the next chapter. It's pretty late and I so sleepy....(yawning)

Ohh....don't forget to vote guys..

❤️Vote
_____________________________________________