Chapter 28

***Edited***

Ryan's PoV:-

I am not going anywhere without you Ariana.

I sat down at her porch waiting for her to be back and come with me but she didn't.

I called Joana to check upon Bella and she said that she slept after the dinner and that She was really worried and afraid to sleep alone. She wanted her momma and daddy with her tonight. So, Joana read her a story and she slept.

I thanked her for being patient and that Ariana will be back soon.

I woke up to a sniffing sound around me and was taken aback to see a dog sniffing me.

It started barking as soon as I opened my eyes and turned around making my way to her door.

At her door there was a packet which was labelled "For Bella." I knocked at her door but she didn't open the door.

I then went back home feeling dejected. Bella was so happy to see me and her Panda Bear which was in the packet.

"Momma Bear?" She asked.

"Princess, Momma isn't talking to me she is mad at me" I said with my head hung low.

"Daddy don't worry I know how to emmmm un mad her" she said pouting.

I laughed at her and kissed her forehead.

She then explained me her plan and I was pretty impressed, she is way more intelligent than a five year old should.

She is just like her dad! (Winking)

**************************

Ariana's PoV:-

I know Ryan was out at my porch the entire night. I couldn't sleep all night considering he was in such an uncomfortable position. I kept Bella's Panda Bear, because I know she must be needing it, she needs that or me with her everytime.

I had my breakfast and cleaned up the house just to do something and then I ended up sitting in front of the TV , watching the frozen with Bella's blanket wrapped around me.

It brings me back to her and I love to be embraced with her fragrance around me. I want her , she is the only thing that helps me breathe without her it seems I am just a mere zombie.

I must have drifted off to sleep because I woke up by a buzzing sound near the table., It was an unknown number, so I took the call.

"Momma-Bear, " came the voice of my daughter.

Just hearing her voice brought back tears in my eyes.

"My Baby Bear, how are you princess?" I asked.

"I am fine my pretty lady" she said.

"And how'd you like the new palace?" I asked

"It's beautiful Momma-Bear, it's like Barbie Princess' palace . It seems I am in Disney Land" she said happily.

"Yes baby, it's for our Princess our Barbie" I said.

"Momma Bear, daddy said he is going to pick you up last night but he never came back" she said

"What???" I asked.

"No momma bear, he has not come back. aunt Joana says he isn't picking up the phone too" she said trying not to sob.

"I will be there in a moment ok? We'll find daddy, then?" I said taking out my car keys.

I drove to Ryan's place but due to traffic I couldn't reach any faster.
I burst open into his mansion and everything was zip dark. I yelled," Bella? Ryan? Are you there ? "

Suddenly the lights were turned on and I saw a fairy land ahead. I was surprised to see there were pictures of Ryan and Me when we were kids and then when we grew up into teenagers there were pictures of me and him when we were together. There were pictures of me being pregnant with my full blown tummy I still remember it was Chloe who clicked it , it was a week before Bella was born. Then there were pictures of me and Bella from our life. My eyes watered and I held my arms around myself. Then Ryan engulfed me into a hug from back. I smiled when he leaned down and whispered," I am sorry Angel" .

I turned around and kissed his lips, "I love you, Ryan"

"I love you too baby, please forgive, my Angel" he said.

I smiled and he kissed me again this time it wasn't a small peck at the lips but much hotter.

"Momma-Bear Daddy-Bear, you fortot I can see you" she said.

I turned around to see her covering her eyes  with her hand but peeking a little.

"Oopss" Ryan said biting his lips.

"Momma Bear, I know my daddy made you mad. I know he is not a good boy. I know he was not there with you all this time but I know that he loves you and he loves me too. " She ranted it

"And Daddy-Bear, I know you are mad at Momma-Bear too but she is really a good girl and You and I without her, we'll fail each exam mmmmm.....of ....life" she said thinking a little.

We both laughed at her and I sat down for her to run into my arms which she did.

I cried kissing her cheeks and head in numerous kisses. I stood up taking her in my arms and Ryan engulfed me into his arms kissing Bella's forehead and then mine.

"Awe, you look so cute" came the voice of Joana. She was there clicking photos of us all this while

I blushed and dug my head in Ryan's chest.

"Momma-Bear, since Daddy-Bear made you mad, he is taking us to have our favourite choco crunch ice creams" she said pouting.

"Hey, this was not in the plan" Ryan said looking at Bella.

"Oh... I made the changes the last minute" Bella said winking.

"You taught my Five Year old how to wink in a day?" I pushed Ryan lightly.

"I guess" he said rubbing his neck.

"I am gonna kill you Mr. Daddy-Bear" I said frowning

"Like mother like daughter" he muttered.

"What?" I asked.

"You both frown and pout alot" he said.

I laughed at that yeah we do that alot.

__________________________________________
Awe...they are so cute ❤️ together...

Wish they never get separated ever again...

But is it possible.? With Claire out there fuming in anger for breaking them apart.....

Naaa.....

Let's wait for the next update 😍

❤️ Vote
❤️ Comment
❤️ Recommend.
_____________________________________________