Chapter 16

The next morning I woke up to my phone buzzing like crazy.

Jesus fucking Christ.

I rolled over and grabbed it. Chandler texting me rapidly. i sent a text back "chandler. Stop. I'm. Sleeping. Goodnight." Even though it's like 9am.

"Yo is everything alright clover?" Sage had a groggy morning voice. "Yeah sorry my phone woke me up." I yawned he chuckled. "You and me both"

"I'm gonna head out before my parents totally flip. For me not coming home last night ya know?" He chuckled. "Thanks for a great time I'll catch you around clover.." He walked out.

And with that my door swung open. "What the hell!" Chandler screamed in full rage. Running his hands through his hair. He looks like he hasn't slept.

"Chandler, stop." I sigh. "NO YOU STOP!" He screamed. Oh Jesus Christ boy don't make me whip yo ass into shape.

"First off, I didn't do shit. For you to come into MY room yelling at ME for whatever the hell has gotten up your ass this Time is just bullshit!" I fired back at him.

I don't know what it is but I like having him in my room it makes me feel safe I'm not sure.

"You're a bitch." he slurred.

He's been drinking. "You're kidding me, right." I scowl. He chuckles. "Shut the hell up. I don't even know why I fell for a nasty girl like you I mean obviously you get around pretty well." He hissed.

"Are you serious chandler" I sighed. Which received me another glare. "get out," I said cooly. "No," he shot back.

"Fine you know what you stay, I'll go." I pushed passed him out of my room and down to Sams room. Of course he's not here. Whatever. I slammed the door shut and locked it.

"Clove let me in!" He banged on the door. Why does he even think we have something going on? We don't. We never did.

Plus I have sage he is so sweet and caring and just beautiful in every way

I mean.... I don't think chandler and I have anything between us... Do we?

Maybe we do... Now I just feel guilty.

I sighed and unlocked the door. Chandler stormed through. "Chandler." I said cooly. "We don't have anything. We're not dating and you need to learn that." I said in almost a whisper.

He just looked at me. "I think we should just. Try. To you know be friends." "BE FRIENDS WHAT THE HELL ITS OBVIOUS I AM HEAD OVER HEELS FOR YOU. AND YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW HARD. IT. IS EVERYTIME I SEE YOU. NOT TO PUSH YOU ONTO A BED OUR COUCH AND FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU. WHEN I TOUCH YOU I feel a spark... Something... I never felt before you know.." His voice calmed down from a yell to almost a whisper.

I honestly had nothing to say to him. His choice of words shocked me.

"I." I couldn't think of anything to say. I didn't feel sad.. I didn't feel anything quite honestly.

"Okay" I whispered. "Okay? ALL YPU HAVE TO FUCKING SAY IS. OKAY." He screamed egging me on. I nodded.

"Please. Go." my words faint almost s whisper. If I was right I can almost swear when he turned for that door I saw a tear, Chandler Riggs. Crying?

I flopped down on my bed. I'm not sure what to do now. He was 1/2 people I had as a friend here. Or whatever he was.

And now that's just..

Broken..

I ruined it all. Honestly starting school next week I can't even picture anymore.

I reached over to my cabinet and grabbed some sleeping pills and took a few. I hate him.

Chandlers pov

After I stormed out of her room I caught myself furiously wiping at a warm salty liquid running down my cheeks.

This isn't normal.

I don't do this type of shit.

Everything I had with that girl is

It's...

Broken..

I ran my whole way home Which obviously was the house next door.

I ran straight to my room and threw my lamp against the wall. Pulled my dresser drawers out.

Why am I acting like this.

"Calm down Chandler calm down." I whispered into my shaky hands.

I just. I. Think I love her...

No. I know I do.

An evil smirk crawled across my face.

Fine. If she wants to play hard to get. I'll play right along with her.

Sorry it took so long to update I just didn't know what to write. I'll try to update more often. Remember to vote and comment. Feedback helps me motivate myself to update 😂