22

Aka my real dad

He looked stoned.

He let go of jades throat and came running at me. I jumped over the couch without even touching it.

I heard the door open.

That was a fast response. Props to you police men.

I looked over to the door right as I was jumping over the table.

Only to see a lost looking Chandler watching a man chase me and jade gasping for hair on the floor.

I ran up the stairs and jumped to the other side of the ledge. I looked down. Holy fuck That's a huge drop.

I tried climbing over the railing again but he shoved me and I fell. It was At Least 20 feet up.

I screamed. But before I hit the floor someone Caught me.

I looked up. Sam. I felt a huge relief. He put me down and we both ran upstairs.

I grabbed chandlers arm along the way dragging him along.

Jade was already up here.

We ran to my room and locked the door and blocked it with my dresser.

Just as he started banging on the door I heard a police man yell "HANDS ABOVE YOUR HEAD"

I felt so much relief I Threw myself into Sam and hugged him.

Jade hugged me "that was so brave of you. Thank you clover" she sobbed. "But if anything like that ever happens again you run and hide. No matter what don't ever risk your life for me again sweety" she cried.

There was a soft knock on the door "police open up." we moved the dresser and opened the door.

I looked over to jade who had bruises on her face and neck.

We all had to fill out police reports and jade had to go into the hospital.

Sam Chandler and I all curled up in my bed and watched movies.

We didn't speak.

Just silence and the TV running.

Chandler pulled my body into his and wrapped his arms around me rubbing circles on my hands.

My stomach felt so bad.

All this stuff happening with my real family and it's all my fault.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

Chandlers pov

I pulled clover into me and rubbed circles of the tops of her hand.

As the movie went on I felt her start to shake a little. I realized she was crying

I felt my heart drop and I squeezed her little hands in mine and pulled her closer to me.

Can I like fuck the sadness out of this girl or.

I sighed and held her. It was the only thing I could do.

After a few more minutes. I felt my eyes get heavy.

Clovers pov

After Sam and Chandler fell asleep I ran back to my bathroom and let it all out.

My head was running a thousand miles an hour. I reached under my makeup bag and grabbed my blade.

I looked at it for a while.

This passed week has been hell do everyone because of me.

I ran the blade across my arm.

Two for jade.