24

Sam wasn't home yet so I took the advantage and walked around the house in my underwear and a tank top.

Who needs pants? Amirite?

I laid down on the couch and turned on whatever movie Sam left in the blue ray player.

My watch said it was 4:30pm. Sam should be coming home within the next hour or two.

As for jade who the fuck knows.

Sam had left in '22 Jump Street'

I watched about 20 minutes of it and I felt my eyes get heavy and they fluttered shut.

"CLOVER IM HOME" I heard a door slam and SAMs voice ring through my ears.

I rolled my eyes and stood up and walked to the kitchen where Sam was drinking milk straight from the jug.

Ugh. Boys.

Still drinking from the jug his eyes went from head to toe looking at me. Then be closed them and finished off the jug while I slid my body behind the counter.

"Fun party?" He yawned throwing the jug away. I nodded and fiddled my thumbs.

"Great there's another tomorrow night." he smirked.

Ever sense Sam figured out that both of his parents are.... dead.. He has been partying really hard and honestly not giving a fuck.

We're not even related how fucked up is that.

Fucking. Jade is never home. Basically we own the damn place.

I nodded again, realizing I should probably eat something.. I haven't ate very much..

I walked over beside Sam looking into the fridge. I reached in and grabbed a bowl of watermelon.

I grabbed 5 cubes and sat them in a bowl and sat at the bar eating them.

Sam was typing constantly on his phone.

I couldn't help but wonder who he was talking too, maybe he was tweeting?

The world may never know.

I finished off my watermelon and sat my bowl in the dish washer. I jogged up the stairs too my room.

I need a shower and a fresh change of clothes ew.

I walked to my closet when I felt my phone vibrate. It was an Instagram notification.

* Sage6996 added a photo of you * my lock screen read.

I slid my phone and opened up Instagram. It was a photo from last night. Me and sage sitting side by side at the table.

He was smiling so big with his eyes closed and I had my tongue out going cross eyed. (Yes Sage is jc caylen for those asking)

I laughed and double tapped the photo.

Then read the caption. "Missed this girl so much xoxo" I smiled again and commented "I missed you too sage!"

Even though I don't remember seeing him at the party how drunk was I?

I grabbed some clothes and walked to my bathroom, turning on the hot water.

I did my bath necessities and hopped out and slid on some sweat pant shorts and a tee shirt.

I looked down at my watch 9:30 already?

I groaned and walked to my bed and flopped down just as there was a knock on my door.

"Come in" I chirped. And Sam peeked his head through the door holding up movies.

"Wanna watch movies with me?" He asked still standing at the foot of the door.