Four

Oh shit oh shit.

I jumped up. "I-I have to go to the bathroom" I stuttered than ran out of the theatre. I sat out there the rest of the movie until they came back out

I've never really had a relationship with someone. Well I had one last year. The neighbor boy. But he liked to hit me and try to touch me.

I didn't know any better. I mean. I didn't. I mean me and chandler don't have a relationship but.

"What happened?" Sam asked right when they walked out. "Oh nothing I just felt sick so I thought I would sit out here" I shrugged.

Chandler shot me a glare.

Oops..

When we got home jade was talking about my mom.. About pressing charges and stuff...

"Please.. don't" I whispered looking at her. she looked over to me "w-what?" she looked confused. My eyes filled with tears and I ran up to my room.

I threw myself on my bed and store at the ceiling. "Clover open up" I heard Sam whisper while tapping the door. "No" I whined.

"God damn it open the fucking door now!" Sam yelled pounding harder. Which actually scared me. Right when I unlocked it he burst through the door knocking us both over him landing on top.

"Uh oops sorry. At least you broke my fall" he gave a weak smile. He stood us both back up. He looked around the room slowly.

"Soooo.. there's a party tonight. And I thought it would be good for you to get to know the people of this town"

"W-what?" I asked shyly. I have never gone to like a party. Ok I have but it was to drive my mom back.

He just looked at me. "you don't have to go it's okay It was just a suggestion" he smiled.

"No no I'll go I'll go!" I said kinda too excited. He smiled "okay we are gonna head out in a hour" he smiled.

They walked out and u turned to get dressed. "Alright" I mumbled to myself. I ran to my mirror and turned on my wand.

Ran to my closet and but on high waisted torn shorts. And a black crop top. Then back to my mirror for makeup and I curled my hair.

I smiled when I was done and added a beanie. "Done" I said in a high pitched yet quiet tone.

"Let's go" Sam peeked his head in then walked out but walked Back. "Damn. Girl" he said waving his finger around then puttin his hand on his hip.

"Oh god lets go" I pushed him out the door and into the car. Sam drove and I sat up front this time.

When we got there chandler kept eyeing me. How fucking annoying. I avoided him as much as I could.

"Clover. This is jake Sara and Beth" Sam said pointing at a few friends. "Hi" I waved awkwardly.

AFter about 30 minutes of talking Sam and I went to a couch with our drinks. He walked passed chandler making out with some chick. "Fucking sick ass" I mumbled as we passed.

Sam and I sat across from eachother. "So tell me about yourself" he said while taking a sip. "Well... my name is bryn-I mean clover Elizabeth Daniel. You obviously know that. Okay I'm not good at this!" I laughed.

"Okay okay" Sam said raising his hand I flinched in response.

Oops..

He raised an eyebrow. "Dude... you know I wasn't gonna hit you I was just like saying stop laughing. Like I had no intentions to hit you." he said tucking my piece of hair back behind my ear.

"Y-yeah I was just kidding" I stuttered. He just looked at me for a second. Then we got up and danced with everyone and drank some more.

I've never really drank a lot before. But I knew when to stop. I looked around the crowd and Sam was gone.

"Sam?" I yelled pushing through people a little wobbly from the alcohol. "Sam? where are you I wanna go home" I whined.

Then in the corner of my eye I caught some girl flirting with chan moving herself onto him. Damn she was hot.

I'm not bi or anything but.

I wobbled over to him and pushed her out of the way. I threw my face into his chest. "Can we go home?" I whined.

"Dude get away were not leaving" he said eyeing the other girl god damn it. "But I wanna go" I whined.

"Clover shut the fuck up we are not leaving it's barley 3" he said licking his lips giving the chick the eye.

"Sorry she's my sister" he lied. I just kept my face pressed against his chest and didn't move. "Dude. This girl is a 99% chance of doing something Nast to me tonight so go" he angrily whispered.

"But Chan" I whined. "G-g-oh-oh" he stuttered when he felt my hand slide down his stomach.

I lifted my head and looked up at him like the innocent girl I am. He shot his eyes back to that girl who was tapping her foot.

I slowly slid my hand down further. He started to squirm around a little. She tapped her foot faster.

Finally I reached his area and massaged around it. He let out a gasp. "I-I-I have to g-go" he mumbled tanking me behind him.

"What the fuck was that. Not funny" he scowled. "Sorry" I chuckled.

I had to make him help me. Some how didn't i? I mean it's not that bad. I wanna fucking leave.

Don't forget to vote and comment I love feedback