Chapter 15

Right as the words left my mouth his body froze and he slowly spun around on one foot back to face me.

"W-hat did you say?" he mumbled putting his hands into his pockets. I lowered my head. "Stay" he sighed. "Clover we have to contact the police about this." sitting back down on my I crawled onto his lap and hid my face in his shirt.

"We can't it's okay, you taught him please we won't tell." I begged. "just carry him to his room.." I looked up at Chandler and he sighed. "Next time anything like this fucking happens I will kill him. No hesitation." the anger in his eyes shot chills up my back.

He kicked sams dad one last time then drug him out of my room. "I'll just put him at the bottom of the stairs so it looks like he fell" I heard a thud and chandlers footsteps back up the stairs.

In the meantime I was still crying. Chandler walked in and frowned at me. "Hey please stop crying" he sat down and put one arm around me the other tracing up and down my arm.

He held me until I fell asleep. Atleast I think, because when I woke up he was gone.

I need out of here for a while. I packed my bag with stuff to go out for the day. I curled my hair and put on a beanie and some shirts and a crop top. I slung it over my shoulder and jogged down the stairs.

I got on my new bike because obviously my other one was ruined...

....

We won't bring up that memory.

I peddled my way to the mall it was a cool morning but sunny. And of course when I go to cross the railroad tracks there is a train.

"Ugh." I mumbled to myself not noticing there was someone beside me. "It's been going for 7 minutes now" he sighed.

Woah.

He was gorgeous. He had a few tattoos on each arm. The left arm he had a dream catcher and a wishbone. His right arm he had a palm tree under it. On top was a balloon with a nirvana face.

"Oh" I felt my face heat up red. He gave me a half smile his teeth were whiter than a ghost. "I'm sage"

How perfect. Sage. Has a ring to it don't it??

"C-clover" I stuttered of course I did.

Fuck.

"Cute, where are you from" he put his hands in his pockets and leaned against the light pole.

Cute. What's cute? me My shoes my name. Him yep it's him. Mind shut the fuck up.

"I um. Im from a town about 20 minutes away from here actually long story" I nervous laughed.

We continued on with small talk until the train passed, I ended up hopping off my bike walking it and walking beside him the rest of the way to the mall.

"You're not gonna chain that up?" he asked pointing towards my bike. I just looked at him because why would I ?

"Nervemind" he chuckled opening the mall door for me. "So where do you wanna go first." he asked looking around.

Am I really in a mall with a guy that looks like this oh my god. I think I am dreaming honestly.

"Never mind. Starbucks that's always First stop." he said leading me there. We both ordered and he tried to pay for mine but I insisted I handled my own bill.

We walked around all day. And we ended up in a costume store. Trying on stupid outfits.

Our day consisted of being completely stupid.

"Let's go get dinner I'm starving." I whined.

wait I don't even know this guy.

"I mean-" he cut me off "yeah let's go." he walked across the street to a little cottage looking place called "home town grill"

I ordered chicken strips bc. I'm classy.

after we ate we fought over who was going to pay the bill he won because he ran to the counter.

"I'll walk you home" he smiled while I walked my bike beside him.

It took a good 10 minutes to walk there.

We got there around 11:30. "Do you wanna stay for a while it's cold.." I said making a stupid effort.

"You know what, why not" he smiled I opened the door and Sam and Chandler were in the living room watching football. All eyes on us.

"Who the fuck is that" I heard Chandler whisper to Sam. Sam just shrugged his shoulders and looked at me.

"Come on" I said leading the way up the stairs to my room.

We sat on the floor and talked about our lives and I ended up telling him a lot more than I thought I would.

I fell asleep a few hours later and sage musta put me on my bed because that is where I woke up when I heard my door creek open.

I squinted toward the door and Chandler was peeking in. I looked over to the couch and sage was out.

I fell back asleep only to be woken up by harsh whispers.

"Look you get the fuck out of here now before I have to beat the shit out of you!" Chandler whispered to sage. It was the harshest quiet whisper I have ever heard.

I shot myself up. "Chandler get out!" I yelled and he jumped once he realized I was awake. He looked at me waiting for me to change my mind. "Go!" I yelled pointing towards my door. "Fine" he scoffed and slammed the door behind him.

"I'm sorry he thinks he owns me or something" I apologized. Hoping he wasn't mad. "Who is he?" he said rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"He's my brothers friend just ignore him okay?" I sighed. "He doesn't like me having friends or anything."

"It's okay I understand I probably should have introduced myself first off to them before I just came up here." he smiled.

"It's only 6am you can go back to sleep I'll be here when you get up cuz I sure as hell ain't staying up." he laughed.

I walked back to my. Bed and grabbed my phone. A text from Chandler. I didn't bother to open. And I went back to sleep.

Okay so Ill update again every 30 votes. Maybe 20 so vote and comment. #chlover or #cage 😏