Ten

Chandler sitting right on the edge of my bed. "What. The. Fuck.?" I said walking slowly towards my bed. "You need to leave." I whispered.

He looked up at me. His face covered with blood and blood in his hands. I stumbled backwards and screamed as loud as I could.

Sam came running through the door. "Clover!" he screamed helping me up. "Why did you scream?" he asked looking around.

I looked and there was nothing on my bed. It was probably my pain mess getting to me. "I. I think my medicine was giving hallucinations." I shook my head.

"Okay you need some more rest." Sam said nudging me over to my bed. I nodded and laid down.

I turned on my tv and watched cartoons until I fell asleep.
I woke up after noon I took a shower and got dressed.

I walked downstairs and grabbed a bowl of cereal I took back up to my room. I sat on my bed eating it when I heard my window creek.

I jumped up and threw my cereal. Chandler crawled through.

.......

.......

"Clover." he breathed walking towards me.

Nigha what.

"Get away from me." I backed up. "Please listen!" he begged. "No!" I yelled.

"Please!" he said gently grabbing my arms. "SAM!" I screamed. I heard Sams door fly open.

Chandler shot me a look and I smiled. he ran in. And just looked at us. "What" he asked.

"Take him" I said pointing at chandler like a two year old. Chandler sighed and walked out with Sam.

Now to figure out how he got up here...
I walked over to my window. It was just below the back deck. There was a flower fence thing going up the side of. The house.

He musta climbed up that.

I cleaned up my cereal and played games on my phone.

"What's up with you and chandler" a text from Sam read. "I don't like him." I replied hoping to end the conversation and I did.

I heard a knock at my door. "Ugh" I groaned. "Come in" I mumbled. Only to seee chandler doing a hair flip walkin through the door.

That was a mistake.

He slowly walked towards me. "Look. Clover. Can we please talk?" he asked softly.

"Fine." You mumbled.

I'll update later tonight if y'all vote and stuff sorry it took so long.