Thirteen .

I started to panic once I realized we weren't going home. Where. Were we. Going.

My thoughts flooded my mind and I felt like I was going to die. I don't really know who this boy is this was a huge mistake a big one actually. I could feel the tears building up.

"Are..are you crying?" he asked looking over to me.

I just looked at him and choked back the tears. "Clover what the hell?" he said turning into a parking lot but my focus was stuck on him.

"Do you not feel well are you hurt or something?" he asked. "Are you gonna hurt me?" I sobbed. His facial expression was. I am not sure what it was. "What did you just ask me?" his voice soft in a low whisper.

"You..you passed all the roads and you wouldn't stop and I don't really know you I've heard you're not a good kid and I don't..." I cut myself off when I looked outside and realized he pulled up to a carnival.

I swallowed hard. "Oh god. I'm sorry.." I whispered. "Get out." he bluntly said. "Wh..what?" I asked looking at him in shock my phones dead and I have no clue where I am his asshole side is coming out.

"Did I fucking stutter? I said. Get. Out." His voice louder than before. I nodded and exited the car shutting my door and he spend off.

"CHANDLER PLEASE!" I screamed dropping to my knees in the middle of a dark parking lot. He didn't stop.

He hates you now clover good one. You idiot. I bashed myself.

"Now what" I mumbled. Faintly I heard footsteps behind me coming towards me.

Chandlers POV.

She thought I was gonna hurt her "fuck" I mumbled under my breath as I sped down the road. Is she really afraid of me.

I mean I guess it could have been because her family but really. I think I actually like this girl.

I drove about half a mile down the road until reality just hit me. I. Just. Fucking. Left. Her. In the middle of no where. In. The. Dark.

"Fuck!" I screamed at my stupidness and turned around as fast as I could. I just wanted to surprise someone and do something sweet for once but I fucking leave her. Dumbass.

I pull up to wear I left her only to see her jacket she had in her arms. What the fuck.

I jumped out of the car looking all around me for an idea of wear she was to my right I saw a car moving up and down oh fuck no

I stomped over to the car shining a light In. it wasn't clover. Oops. "Sorry continue your fucking " I laughed and walked away. This isn't a laughing time chandler fuck.

Clovers POV

The footsteps kept Gettin closer and closer until they were straight behind me. "Hey baby" a drunk guy slurred behind me.

Oh god please no. He grabbed my by my hair causing me to shriek. "Shut up" he growled covering my mouth.

"We are gonna have some fun okay" I could practically hear him smirk. He removed his hand and picked me up me thrashing kicking flinging my arms. "Please let me go!" I screamed he laughed and carried me behind the bushes and dropped me.

He took off his shirt and tied it around my mouth to muffle my screams. I kicked and punched.

"Shh it's okay" he whispered while unzipping my shorts. Running his hand along the hem of my underwear. Pressing his lips to my neck.

My eyes widened and I kicked one last time landing straight in the balls. I got up and pulled the shirt off my mouth. And started runnin.

Just as I hit the gravel he came for me. He dove down and grabbed my ankles. I kicked and tried getting away. He started dragging me to him. My body was being scraped up by the rocks.

I looked up and saw a white tee shirt and then I saw the floppy hair I could barley see because it was dark. "CHANDLER" I Screamed with my voice cracking.

His head shot over to our direction. "Clover where are you?" he yelled. "CHANDLER PLESSE HELP!" I screamed waving my arms.

He started running my direction. "CHA-" the man cut me off by covering my mouth.

Chandler ran about 6 feet to the left of us right passed us. I screamed into the guys hand and whimpered when chandler ran passed us.

"Superman isn't here today now is he" the guy whispered. I felt the hot tears run down my face.

The man started making

Choking noises and let go of my mouth. "CHANDLER" I screamed. "Shh I'm right here" he said while yanking the man up by the color of his shirt

"What the fuck dude!" he screamed followed by his fist connecting with his jaw.

I pulled my knees to my chest. "YOU FUCKING HURT HER" he said shaking the guy.

He threw him down and started punching him rapidly. i shakily stood up "chandler please stop he's knocked out" I whispered grabbing his arm.

I was still upset that he left me but he has to stop. He flung me backwards which sent me flying a few feet. Right on my butt.

I looked at him and gasped quickly using my hands to move me backwards as chandler turned towards me. His eyes right on me he stood up jogging towards me.

I got up and ran as fast as I could. "Clover please!! I didn't mean to." He yelled. "CLOVER WHY WOULD I HURT YOU WHEN I BEAT THAT BOY UP FOR DOING THAT." He yelled from behind me which caused me to stop dead In my tracks. Leading to chandler body slamming into the back of me.

Once he got his balance he wrapped his arms tightly around me. I turned and hugged him. And cried

"What. Did. He do." He said into my hair. I couldn't speak all I could get out were stutters.

He let go Of me and I buttoned my shorts back up. "He didn't" his eyes shot down to my hands fixing my pants.

"No he..he tried I got away.." I cried. chandlers eyes turned dark and he turned to the boy but I grabbed him as fast as I could. "Please...lets just go" I whispered.

He nodded and we walked to the car. The drive was silent besides the faint radio playing.

When we pulled up to the house it was almost 10. I told chandler goodbye and thanked him. I opened my car door and he grabbed my wrist. "I'm not ever gonna let anybody hurt you okay I sure as hell won't hurt you" he whispered. I just nodded.

I ran up stairs to clean up and go to bed.

I sat in the shower and let the hot water rebound off of my body. I sobbed just thinking about the guy touching me.

I reached for my blade.

No.. what the fuck will this fix clover. No. I dropped it into the toilet and reached over and flushed.

I got out put a towel on my head put on a sorta bra and spandex. I laid there letting my thoughts eat me alive until I fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night with the towel on my head but I didn't care because it was warm.

I fell back asleep only to be brought upon with a night mare.

The man didn't hesitate to slap me across the face when I yelled for chandler.

"Shut the fuck up!" he said muffling my screams with his hand. Chandler didn't hear me.

"He isn't always gonna be there to protect you. You barley know him!" the man whispered harshly in my ear.

Following by unhooking my pants "wait how do you-" he cut me off by pulling my shorts and shirt off.

I jolted awake. That was enough of that.

I sat up all sweaty. "What the fuck." I whispered looking around. The sun shining in through the windows. It was just a dream.

Well the last part was. Last night was all real.. I feel like I should tell someone but I think chandler handled it.

Thank you guys for almost 4k I know it's not a lot compared to a lot of books but I'm thankful i love you guys so much don't forget to vote! 30+ for update. I'll update every other day as long as I hit the amount!<3