Six

I saw the long dark brown hair. chandler. i put my hand up around the back of his neck.

"It's okay" I whispered. he walked me out to my room and wrapped a blaket around us.

"Why did you do this" he asked quietly.
"I can't tell you" I whispered. "It was cuz of me wasn't it?" he asked.

"No!" I said making sure he knew.
"Well." he said looking at the floor.

"Tell me now." he said looking me dead in the eye. "What. Happened." He said sternly.

"Okay" I whispered.

"Last year. My mom. She had guy friends." I swallowed hard.
"One of them snuck up to my room. It. It was really late do I was asleep. He came up. Up. To my room. And. He
Woke me up and said that we were gonna." I started chocking on my tears.

"Take a breath" chandler said moving my hair.

Okay.

"He said were gonna have sex. Weather I. L-like it or not" I swallowed.
"I tried fighting him. He hit me. Then held me d-down. And if I moved or said anything he hit m-me. And he did. He ra-"

"That's enough." Chandler said with pure rage in his eyes. "Wh-what?" I asked trying not to cry from the memory.

"I've heard enough of that. If I find that fucker. I swear" he said clenching his teeth. "What's his name" he scowled.

I shook my head no. Cuz I'm not gonna tell. "Now" he glared. "John. John brooks" I whispered. "Thank you" he said looking me In the eyes.

"Now..." he said trying to change the subject. Chandler sat up even straighter and started raising his left hand from under me.

I flinched and tried scurrying off him. He gasped and flung his head towards me with hurt in his eyes.

"I I wasn't gonna hit you.. clover.. I was stretching" he said looking down at me.

"Right.. I knew that.." I said looking away. "You did the same thing to Sam damn it. You can trust us. Well him. Trust him." He said.

I nodded. "Look I just came to apologize for last night" he said. I nodded. "Okay?" I whispered.

"Okay." He said sitting me on my bed.

"See ya" he said slowly closing the door.

Well... this is awkward.

I slowly walked to my closet and grabbed some shorts and a Tee shirt.

I looked down at my arm and realized chandlers shirt was still wrapped around it.

I took it off and hid it in my dresser. I got dressed and walked to the kitchen. I kept my arm pressed against my body so no one could see.

I heard Sam and chandler yelling at the xbox in Sams room. I sighed but smiled at their nerdyness.

I poured some cereal then walked to the laundry room pulling out a zip up sweat shirt cuz the ac was cold as hell.

I heard car doors and peaked out the window. it was jade with men in Black suits.

They probably wanna interview me.

Nonono!

I ran upstairs in a panic.
"Clover" I heard Isabel call I ran into Sams room.

He was putting chandler in his closet?
"Oh hey clover pretend chandler isn't here I'm supposed to be groun- wait why are you crying" he said walking to me.

"Sam I don't wanna be interviewed please help. Please!" I begged.

He sighed. "Fine. I'll hide you too but you have to keep quiet no matter what until I come get you." He said.

Kind of a shitty leave off place but.. Be sure to vote and comment!