Chapter two

I sat in the back of the cruiser quietly the whole way. I just looked out the window watching all the cars and people pass by. "MY HOUSE MY FAMILY" I screamed when we drove passed.

The police were dragging my mom and dad out in handcuffs. "NO" I screamed sobbing beating on the window. "Please officers please they didn't hurt me. Please I fell. They love me please!" I screamed.

They just ignored me and when we got to the station they walked me too a back room. And sat me down. One sat across from me. And I looked away avoiding eye contact.

"I know you're confused and you don't know what's going on but you must let us explain." he said softly.

I heard the door open and the boy and a women walked in. I shot him a glare and he just looked at me sadly.

"Clover!" the woman cried running over to hug me. I just have Hera weird look. Um okay, I pushed her off me.

I looked at the police man. "I told you. My name is bryn!" I said sternly. He sighed. "Your name.. Is clover.. Clover Daniel. This is your mother and brother"

I felt like a was just hit in the face by a brick.

"What the fuck are you talking about mister. My name is bryn. Bryn waters you people are crazy!" I screamed.

The woman had tears streaming down her face and the boy just stood there and looked down.

The police man explained that the boy and I are half brothers. His dad died when he was 2 months old and my dad he is away at work.

The boys name is Sam my moms name is jade..

After about 12 freaking hours in the station my real family took me home. Our house was huge. "Wow" I exclaimed.

"This is the house we will be staying in all of our stuff from the Atlanta house will be moved here and you guys will switch schools to this one." Jade stated.

I nodded and walked in. "You and Sam will be sharing his room for a few days but he will sleep on the couch" I nodded and walked upstairs.

I found the room that said SAM on the door. I walked in and closed It I plopped down onto the bed and screamed into the pillow.

A few minutes later SAM walked in. He was shirtless. Can he not?i sat up and looked at him. "How did you know it was me?" I whispered looking down.

"Well your eyes. They're exactly like moms. And the birthmark on the back of your leg in the shape of a heart gave it away" he said plopping down on the couch.

"Okay" I whispered turning off the lamp. "Goodnight sam" I whispered again. "Night clover"

I heard Sam snoring like 10 minutes later so I let it all out. I started crying but not loud cries I didn't wanna wake him up.

My whole life was pretty much a lie so far and I don't know what to do. I'm scared.

I heard a creek by the couch and tried to calm down my sobs. "What's wrong?" I heard someone whisper.

"Sam" they whispered. I just froze and laid there. Until I fell asleep. I woke up to Sam and some kid playing xbox.

He was gorgeous. He had long brown hair and bright blue eyes. "Wow" I whispered.

I slowly and quietly walked out the door and down the stairs to the kitchen. "Um excuse me" I tapped on jades shoulder. He turned and smiled at me.

"Can we go get my things you know from my other house?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah of course let me get the boys they will help carry it"

"Chandler SAM! Get down here I need your help!" When the boy came down the stairs I noticed he had piercings and tattoos.

Sam had a lip ring. I never noticed before

We all loaded into the SUV chandler and I in the back. "Hi I'm chandler" he whispered kinda eyeballing me.

I felt uncomfortable. "Bryn-I mean clover" I weakly smiled.

The rest of the ride was silent. And when we got there I walked in with the boys following to my room.

They were carrying the heavy stuff and I packed my clothes and such. Chandler walked in without Sam for the last box.

"Sams waiting outside I said I would grab the last box" he said walking towards it. "Wait one more thing!" I said reaching for my jewelry box to Put in the big box.

Fucking clumsy me drops it. My earrings and belly rings and blades fall out... "Oh here let me he-" he cut himself off when he saw that blades.

He looked back up at me and I dropped my head. He grabbed my arms and turned them. He gasped.

"Please no. Don't tell" I whispered. He just nodded. I picked everything up and put it in the box and we walked out the door.

When we got back home chandler invited his girlfriend over. Get sucked face like the whole time gross.

When it was time for bed I slept in Sams room again. Although I didn't really sleep. I laid there and cried.

I musta fell asleep because I woke up to SAM shaking me. I shot up "mom is that you?!" I threw myself into him.

He rubbed my back and sighed "no it's SAM.." I started crying even harder. "Please don't cry ugh" he whispered.

It was like 8 In the morning. Chandler stretched and looked at us. "What the fuck?" he asked rubbing his eyes.

"Look just stay right here for a second I have to piss" Sam said running out towards the bathroom.

I tried not to make eye contact with chandler. "Look just so we are clear I'm not here to pity your little ass and SAM shouldn't be either" he glared.

"You're an asshole this isn't even your house" I glared. "It's not yours either. I've been here longer than you" he growled.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?" I yelled standing up. "Dude hey shut the fuck up!" he said walking over to me.

"Get away" I pushed him backwards and stormed out of the room.

"Good to know how this whole things gonna go" I mumbled Running down the stairs to the backyard.