-MR MILANO-

Sarang (v

Sarang
(v.) the feeling of wanting to be with someone until death.

His force on my body was immediately taken off once he heard the dark voice, I exhaled thinking I was okay, but only shuddered once I saw the man that tried to kill me look rather struck, like a deer caught in headlights.

Looking back and forth between me and the mysterious voice, he cleared his throat and spoke with disgust in his voice " Boss, questa puttana mi ha colpito".
-"this whore hit me"

The man was dressed in a black suit with polished shoes, with a crisp white shirt and black fedora on his head. He had a cigar in his hand, with the hat on, it casted a shadow over the top half of his face, only allowing me the have a view of his defined shaw, plumbed lips and stubble from his beard.

His image itself ignited fear in my blood, I knew that their was a possibility that I may not get out of this.

He chuckled, coming out more like it was forced, and that only scared me beyond limits.

"Vedo e perché dovrebbe commettere una cosa del genere?" He spoke calmly, something about gave the idea that this was the calm before the storm, he was dangerous, this was dangerous, this whole situation was. I was in deep deep shit, with god knows who, maybe u just ago I've kept my mouth shut and just let the man touch me like that, but my parents in no way would be proud of letting a man touch me without permission, they taught me to stand up for myself and that's what I done.
-" I see, and why would she commit such thing?"

I needed to call the police, scream for help, that was my instinct at first, but I need to think realistically here, screaming and making a scene would probably get me hit, I need to play it off, distract them if I can then run. The only other way out is through the good court or back entrance and into the hotel.

The man behind me replied, Italian of course, they could be talking about selling me and I wouldn't know."Potrebbe averla schiaffeggiata da quel culo" He laughed.
-" May have slapped her by that ass"

The man in black just smiled, I guess he found this funny and amusing."Quindi ti sei reso conto di quello che hai fatto, e ora con la ragazza, farà una cagna alla polizia se la lasciamo andare, specialmente con i tagli segnati sulla sua eh?"
-"So you've realised what you've done? What now with the girl? She's going to bitch to the police if we let her go, especially with the cuts marked on her."

He didn't seem pleased after that sentence he spoke, rather aggravated after realising something.

Blonde replied. "Venderla, dopo che avrò finito con lei ovviamente ... potrebbe anche ottenere qualche profitto, lei sta sbattendo- l'avrebbe trattenuta per me stessa ma la quantità di denaro che farei sarebbe surreale."
-" Sell her, after I'm done with her of course...might as well get some profit, she's banging- would've kept her for myself but the amount of money I'd make would be surreal."