Jin starts crying because he is afraid that his Alpha will do him harm rather than protect him. Being exhausted from crying, Jin eventually fell asleep.

Some hours later Namjoon was on his way back to Jin with a tray of food for both of them. He wanted to sit and eat lunch with his omega. Yes HIS omega. Knowing that Jin is his mate, Namjoon plans to take care of him. He wants to treat his omega with gentleness.

Namjoon knocks on the door.

Knock knock

Jin awakes from his sleep hearing someone knock on the door. A few seconds later he sees Namjoon enter with some food.

"Would you mind if I stayed and eat with you Jin?" Asked Namjoon.

Jin walks over to the table and sits in the chair. He then gently tugs at the alphas sleeve to have him sit down.

Namjoon smiles brightly at Jin.

Jin blushes and gives a small smile back.

As they are eating they are silent. Until Namjoon decides to speak to the omega.

"I know your scared."

Jin looks up at Namjoon as he speaks.

"You are MY mate. I know the situation is weird, but it doesn't change that we belong together. Are you scared of me?" Namjoon had a sad expression towards Jin afraid that he will be rejected.

Jin slowly shakes his head no.

Namjoon smiles and takes ahold of Jins hand.

"Please allow me to protect you and love you?"

Jin blushes from ear to ear.

"That would make me happy Alpha."

Namjoon leaned over to leave a small peck on Jins cheek. The action had Jin blushing from head to toe. Namjoon chuckles at how cute Jin is.

Jin was happy and ecstatic till thoughts of reality came rushing back to him. What of his brother and Tae? Why were they kidnapped? Jin was determined to have answers. Jin shot a glare to the Alpha which shocked Namjoon.

"Will you answer my questions?" Jin asked.

Namjoon knows what the omega is about to ask. He is not going to deny answers to his mate. Whatever questions come his way, he will answer with all honesty.

Namjoon nods his head to Jin.

"Where is my brother and our friend?"

"Jimin is locked in another room in this building. As for your friend," Namjoon sighs, "he is with an Alpha named Suga."

"Are they okay?" Jins eyes start to water as he awaits Namjoons answer.

"They are okay."

Jin jumps up and hugs the alpha. Tears are falling down from his eyes causing Namjoons shoulder to become wet.

Namjoon surprised by Jins hug, slowly brings his arms around Jin and pulls him in closer. Namjoon slowly starts rubbing Jins back hoping to calm him from his sorrow.

Jin nuzzles his face into the crook of Namjoons neck. He can smell his scent and it calms him. The smell of fall leaves surrounds him. Jin stays there holding on to Namjoon in a tight hug. Not long after, Jin falls asleep in Namjoons arms.

Namjoon waiting for Jin to move finally looks over to see that Jin had fallen asleep. Smiling, Namjoon stands with Jin in his arms. He walks over to the bed and gently lays Jin down. Smiling at how sweet Jin looks when asleep, he slowly and quietly pulls the covers over Jin and tucks him in. After placing a small peck to Jins forehead, he turns to leave only to be stopped by a hand tugging at the hem of his shirt.

"Please don't leave," Jin says with pleading eyes. "I don't want to be alone."

Namjoon smiles and scoots Jin over and lays down with him. Wrapping his arms around his mate has his heart starts thumping so loud. Namjoon was embarrassed that Jin would possibly hear his heart beat.

In fact Jin did hear Namjoons heart beat. The sound was comforting to hear. Jin placed his ahead against Namjoons chest so that he could listen to his mates heart. As he was listening to his heart he drifted back to sleep leaving Namjoon with one last sentence.

"I love you Alpha."

Namjoon was shocked and eternally jumping with joy. He wanted to yell in happiness, but not wanting to disturb the sleeping omega he pecks his forehead one last time closing his eyes as well to sleep.

"Goodnight my love."

The two mates falling in love is the sweetest thing, but will their love be okay in the midst of the Mafia game?

----------------------
Lovely lovely people hope you all enjoyed this chapter. As always thank you so much for reading.