Micah Bell: Insecure Part 2

Start from the beginning

You blushed again but removed your shirt, dropping it to the side, and leaving you in your thin undershirt that you were now thankful you were wearing. Although, you might have preferred something thicker at this point, it was almost see-through.

"Does it hurt?" Micah asked as he knelt down beside you and used a damp cloth to clean away the blood.

"Yeah, it stings" you nodded.

"Like I said, it's not all that serious. Gonna be just fine, just needs some bandaging" he assured you.

You nodded again and let him work in silence. He finished cleaning up the blood and you hissed when he splashed some whiskey over the wound, then he wrapped the bandage around your arm and muttered a quiet 'done'.

"Thanks" you smiled softly at him.

"Don't mention it" Micah nodded before standing and tidying everything away.

You picked up your discarded short and frowned when you saw that the sleeve was torn and covered in blood. Instead you just sighed and used it to clean the blood off of your hands.

"Don't worry, y'don't need that" Micah took the ruined shirt out of your hands and tossed it to the side as he sat down beside you.

"I'm gonna need a shirt" you told him.

"We'll figure something out before we head back. But right know, you don't need it" Micah shrugged. It wasn't a cold night so you would be fine.

You rolled your eyes fondly but still found yourself folding your arm around your body, feeling a little too exposed in the thin undershirt you were wearing.

"Hey" Micah spoke, softer now. "How many times do I have to tell you that you don't have to hide yourself? Especially not from me" he asked. He didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable, he just wished that you saw yourself the way he did. Or he just wished that he could express it better.

"I know" you sighed, not sounding convinced.

"Come 'ere" Micah waved you over but you just raised an eyebrow at him. He just chuckled as he took hold of your hand, guiding you towards him and to straddle his lap.

"Do you only ever think about one thing?" you asked, rolling your eyes at him as if that would distract from your blush.

"Of course not, but you do make it difficult to stop the mind from wandering" Micah smirked, his hands settling on your hips.

"Even after I was just shot?" you asked.

"You weren't shot, not properly anyway" Micah rolled his eyes.

"Oh so it's fine then" you agreed sarcastically.

"I mean...if you want me to stop..." Micah hummed as he slid his hands up your waist. Through the thin material of your undershirt you could feel his calloused palms, and the feeling made you shiver.

"I never said that" you mumbled, making him chuckle before leaning in and capturing your mouth with his own.

~NSFW Starts Here~

The kiss heated up quickly, which isn't surprising with Micah, his teeth teasing your bottom lip and earning an approving him from you. His hands squeezed your hips before sliding the back up your waist, this time slipping under your undershirt and bunching the material up around your ribs.

You combed your fingers through his hair as he trailed kisses along your jaw and down your neck, eventually kissing along your exposed collarbone and leaving purple marks in his wake.