^﹏^

*SMUT WARNING*

JJK POV

Taehyung walked over to the bed, and laid me down ever so gently, before breaking the kiss, staring intensely in my eyes, bringing his lips to my neck, kissing his way up to my ear.

"Baby" he whispered in a very low and breathy voice, "Let me make love to you," he said before kissing my ear and pulling away to look at me. I tried finding my voice, but couldn't, so I gave him a shaky nod, and that's all it took before he had slammed his lips to mine and nearly knocked all wind from my lungs. I hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his tongue to the seam of my lips and, at my grant of access, delved inside my mouth. It's a very passionate and love-filled kiss. Nobody was fighting for dominance, as we knew our roles. there was nothing but love being poured out in the kiss.

He began undressing me, while I undressed him, and soon, we were both stripped of our clothing. My arms reached up and tangled around his neck. In an instant I had pulled away and arched up into his broad chest, moaning in the contact of body heat against my own, before I drew back into his lips.

Taehyungs hands were all over me, clasping my nipples, pulling on them, moving further down, touching my stomach, and going down stroking my aroused member, which cause a breathy moan to escape my lips. He went back up yet again attacking my neck, sucking and bitting on it with more force and a little more urgency. I was a moaning mess under him. He drew back, breaking the kiss, running his has down my body, sending shivers down my spine.

"So very pretty baby" I heard him say, before turning me over on my stomach, exiting the bed, going to get the lube and a condom, I'm guessing. Waiting for him was getting annoying and I wanted nothing more than to feel him in me this second.

"T-tae h-hurry up" I let out in a soft voice, growing needy.

A second later, I felt a dip in the bed, and I knew he was back. I felt his hands grip my ass, and he continued kneading it, before coming to my ears asking if I was ready. I nodded, too choked up to speak, as he lubes his fingers.

I felt him add the first finger, and I whimpered in pain, tensing my muscles up. "Relax baby, it's okay." He said, before adding another, I whimpered yet again from the pain, seeing as it's been a long time since we had sex. I felt tae add the third finger, pushing in and out in a slowed motion, causing me to moan at the pleasure that I was feeling.

I started to move around, signaling him that I needed more. He pulled his fingers out, squeezing my hands, signaling me that he was going to push in. I felt him all the way in, as he did so slowly, my walls clenching around him, cause small groans to leave his throat.

"Fuck baby, You feel so good." He said, starting to thrust in slowly.

"Mmhh T-tae" I moaned, pulling on his hands. Soon his thrusts now was not enough to complete me.

"T-Tae, F-faster, Please" I breathe out and he increased his pace thrust faster and deeper into me. I was a moaning mess, yet I still was not complete.

"T-tae......please" I pleaded out, my voice cracking. That was all it took for taehyung to snap, turning me over unto my back and pinning my hands above my head, as I wrap my legs around him intertwining our fingers. He pulled out and slammed back into me hitting my prostate dead on, causing a skewed scream to escape my mouth, my voice cracking in the process. HE start thrusting at an insanely inhuman pace, my breath hitching with every thrust, my back arching and my eyes rolling over at the intense pleasure I was feeling. I was sure to be on cloud nine at that exact moment.

Taehyung flipped me on my side and propped my foot up, slamming into me, thrusting in like a maniac, causing tears to streak down my cheek, and my moans to get even louder. Nothing but skin slapping and loud moans following by low groans, could be heard from the room. This continues for a while, and my throat began to burn from screaming.

I soon felt knots being twisted in my stomach, but being too pleasured to speak, I started to tap Tae's hands, and he seems to get the message.

"It's okay, go ahead and cum baby." As soon as those words left his mouth, I came all over the sheets, and taehyung riding his high soon after. Due to exhaustion, I laid in bed with my eyes close, no intention of moving.

I felt taehyung moving around and the sheets being changed, but being so tired I couldn't focus, as my mind was clouded. A minute later, I felt tae lay next to me, and I rolled over on my side laying on him, having him kiss my head, before taking me up in his arms.

"I love you Jungkook, so much."

"I love you too taetae." I breathe out in a very raspy and strained voice, falling asleep right after.

I apologize for the poorly written smut, I can't write it to save my life lol,

I hope it pleased you, if not I'm sorrrryyyy!!!!!