^---^

KTH POV

I was currently in a meeting, which was to discuss the new preposition from Byun tech. While they were struggling to understand the documents and make a decision, I had already read and understood the papers coming to a conclusion. I honestly was just sitting here watching these idiots struggle.
Every single decision of there's either suck or makes no sense, I was getting bored.

I looked at my watch to see what the time was, seeing that it was 2:30, I stood up to give my conclusion, so that I could leave early to make it to jungtae's school in time.

"We cannot take this deal, his intentions are not to help our company grow, its to make his bigger. The location in which his company is located, Kim Corporations is well known and more popular, he wanted this collaboration so people could come to his company thinking that they would get our products because we are joint with them. It's done there is no more discussions. We will not take this offer."

I grabbed my stuff and took my leave, heading out to the parking lot and heading for jungtae's school.

Upon arriving there, I got out of the car and went to jungtae's class.
As soon as I got there, he was seen running to me with a wide grin on his face yelling 'daddy'.
I stooped down lower so I was his height and the contact from our bodies colliding tipped me back a bit. I pulled jungtae in for a hug picking him up.

"Hey buddy, how was school today?"

"It was good daddy! Look I learned to write my name and I got a gold star!!" He shouted in excitement.

"Woah there bud, looks like somebody deserves a treat, how bout some ice cream?" I asked and he started to squeal.

"Yes daddy lets go let's go!" He said and I headed for the car laughing.

.
.
.
.
"Daddy" jungtae called breaking the silence.

"Yes?"

"Why don't we go to see your mommy and daddy?" He asked, and honestly, this was a question I hoped he never asked both jungkook and I always tried to get his mind away from asking that question.

"That's because they are busy"

"But they are always busy, can't they take 'sleepy days' like you do."

"We'll see."

"I wanna see them." He said with a pout visible on his face.  His lips all puckered up and his doe eyes wide open. He honestly looked at little like kook in that moment.

"I know my little prince, how about we call them when we get home and you and yoonie can talk to them." I pressed hoping it'll get him a little excited.

Soon his head shot up and his face turned from a pout, to flashing his best box smile. That seem to do the trick, I thought as a flashed him the same smile in return.

I really hope that this will put his mind away from the thought for a while. To be honest, the real reason behind us not going to seem, my parents, is because kookie and them don't get along very- well its just my mom.

My mom had this luxury life planned out for me, high-class wife, big mansion house, and all that shit. Me on the other hand wasn't fine with any of that.
Seeing that I had my own company and was running things my way, I didn't pay too much attention to my parents wants. I did my own thing. My parents hated that. They always wanted to be in control, and the fact that I went totally opposite of their little calendar makes them mad.

Don't get anything wrong, my parents love yoonie and jungtae very much, but they just dislike kook and I have yet to know the reason why. Every visit is always my mom shading him or pretending he doesn't exist and ofc I say something but that does nothing. Jungkook became so uncomfortable that the visits became just me and the kids, until it was me, and now we haven't been there in a while, we call, message and stuff, but that's it. Sometimes I thin---

"DADDY! Hurry up!! We ate ice cream and played now I wanna go home to see mommy." He yelled pulling me from my thoughts.

"Okay okay I'm sorry let's go," I said and we got settled in the car AGAIN heading for home.

When we arrived home, the house was a little too quiet, and knowing kook I expected to come home and see the t.v. on meteor garden and him being fully invested in it, but not today, the house was extremely quiet.

"Daddy, where is mommy and yoonie?"

"I don't know bud, but let's look upstairs, he has to be home, because his car is right outside," I said and we both headed for the stairs.

We went to my room first and opened the door to both kook and yoonie asleep. Yoonie was rested on top of jungkooks stomach, and her small hands pushed up under her chubby rosy cheeks for support as small snores were escaping her mouth every small breathe she took. They looked cute.

"Should we wake mommy and yonnie up or should we le--"

"Nope, mommy woke me up this morning too early and I didn't want to, this renge." He said which caused me to laugh.

"Its revenge, and that's kind of mean bud."

"Well mommy started it." He said shushing me and running over to the bed,  jumping on it yelling.

"MOMMY CHOP CHOP SLEEPY TIME IS OVER LETS GO WAKEY WAKEY." He yelled and i swear to god I went deaf.

I looked over to see a very alarmed jungkook sitting up in the bed grabbing a hold of jungtae.

"Bubba what's all the yelling for?" Kook asked in a raspy voice.
As they started engaging in a conversation about his day and the ice cream shop.

Taeyoon finally awoke and came running over to me yelling daddy, dragging the word out and stretching her arms out to me making grabby hands.

"Hey cupcake, how are you?" I asked kissing her cheeks.

"Mommy me sweep" she said, and I smile at her cute pronunciation.

"You and mommy were sleeping?" I asked and she nodded with a small "mhm".
I kissed her forehead chuckling walking over to jungkook pecking his lips.

"Hey baby, how'd your day go?" I asked him sitting down next to him.

"Okay I guess, you?"

"My day was okay, and it's even better now that I'm home with my favorite people in the world," I said causing him to chuckle planting a kiss on my temple.

"Ew daddy mommy stop." Jungtae shrieked and I looked at him with a mischievous smile appearing on my face.

"Oh really now?" I asked jungtae moving towards him really slowly, and his eyes went wide as he understood what was happening. Before he could react, I already pulled him down on the bed tickling him kissing his face.

"Ahahahahaha d-daddy i-am done i-i d-didn't mean it." He said struggling to talk, but I didn't stop there. I moved my hands up
To his underarms, causing him to laugh even more and this time a bit louder.

"M-mommy p-please help meeeeee." He yelled to jungkook.

"I'll  help you bubba." He said coming closer to us and stretching for jungtae, but I looked over at him smirking.

"Tae, no I'm not playing you'll go hungry for days if you test me," Kook said but I shrugged it off and pulled him down tickling him while pulling yoonie down tickling her.

"Y-yah K-Kim Taehyung stop this right n-now" kook yelled but I continued anyway, laughing.
This was quite fun.

There was nothing but giggles and breathless pleas that filled the room and this was a moment I wanted to live in forever. Nothing but Happiness radiating from my three angels.

This was a LONG chapter and I apologized but I couldn't help myself lol.

Thanks for reading lovelies
There's a lot more to come.

Stay safe and healthy♡