^﹏^

KTH

I got the kids ready for bed, tucking them in and heading for the guest room kook was sleeping in.

While on the way, I stopped by my mom's room only to be met with my dad.

"Hey tae, what's up?" He asked, and I was a little disappointed cause I was up for scolding my mom about her treatment toward kookie.

"Where's mom?"

"Bathroom" he replied and I sighed knowing I won't be speaking with her as her night routines take way too long; spending forever with her products trying to look young.

I sighed and went next to my dad.

"Dad please talk to mom about how she treats jungkook, its so not fair to him."

"What do you want me to do Taehyung, I've tried, and you know your mother is stubborn and has a hot for holding grudges."

"Well whatever grudge she's holding against kook she needs to drop it because he's my partner and the father of my kids, and the way she talks about him when they are around is absolutely unacceptable, she better think twice if she thinks ill condone her behavior," I said finding myself getting angry, rushing out their room trying to get clam.

After taking in some deep breaths I went into my room, seeing kook laying on the bed looking through the open glass window, staring at the illuminating starlit sky and the dancing trees settling at the bottom.

I got in bed, getting close to him, pulling him into my arms and onto my chest, having him move closer and snuggling into the crook of my neck getting comfortable. I placed a kiss on his forehead and began stroking his back in a soothing manner. We laid there in complete and comfortable silence enjoying the presence of each other.

"I'm sorry about my mom" I said out of nowhere, breaking the silence.

"It's okay." He murmured groggily and I could tell he was sleepy.

"No kook it's not, she has no reason for treating you like that," I said and jungkook sighed, now fully awake.

"Technically she does, I mean I ruined her chance of making even more money cause you left. So I guess it's fine."

"Its really not, and I know you dislike it too, it's evident," I said causing him to sigh sitting up, and me pulling him back down in the process missing his warmth on me.

"Right now, all she does is call me names and ignore me, yes it's hurtful and disrespectful sometimes, but I can handle it. She hasn't crossed the line for me yet and I'm warning you I won't go lightly if she does. She can hold a grudge as long as she wants, she can't change the past nor predict the future, I'm not letting her bother me." He said, yawning as he finished.

"Now let's go to bed I'm tired we are leaving early tomorrow." He replied all while snuggle closer to me, throwing his legs over mine. 
I wrapped my arms around him getting comfy, before looking down at him and pecking his lips.

"Goodnight love" I said closing my eyes.

"Night night taetae." Was the last thing I heard before drifting off into a deep slumber.