^﹏^

JJK POV

I was awoken in the middle of the night to my phone buzzing on the nightstand.

I rolled out of taes hold, hoping not to wake him, grabbing my phone and going onto the balcony, in hopes of being quiet.

"Hello" I answered the phone, hearing soft whimpers getting worried.

"Jiminie, is everything alright? why are you crying? where's yoongi-hyung?" I asked worriedly bombarding him with questions.

"I'm fine Jungkookie, yoongi is asleep" he answered in a low voice.

"Well why are you up and crying? Its 4 am."

"Kookie I don't know if I can do this." He said almost shouting.

"Do what chim?"

"Carry and raise another child, we already have one and I feel like I'm not doing a good enough job. Right now my body feels so soar and so drained, I feel so unmotivated and lifeless, and feeling like this makes me think that when this baby is born, I will do a half-ass job at raising her. Today I snapped at Ji Yoon, I made her cry and I didn't even comfort her after, yoongi did and I just i-i don't know anymore kookie." He said all in one breathe and I listened well, as this seems like something he was having trouble with getting off his mind lately. He sounded extremely stress, and that's so unlike jimin.

"Chim, listen to me, calm down, take a few deep breathes, and get some water to drink," I said to him in a soothing manner. I heard him opening a bottle and I figured he had water. I Waited a few minutes before speaking.

"Now listen to me, you are not at all doing anything wrong. Jiyoon is the most sweetest and precious little cupcake ever. You and yoongi both have been doing a good job raising her, she's polite and obedient. Not to mention the biggest smartass ever damn." I said earning a little chuckle from him, relieved that he was calming down, and so I continued. "Chim, you're pregnant, you have major mood swings and that's normal so don't be yourself up over snapping at jiyoon, yoongi's got it, plus the pain and everything your feeling is normal with pregnancy, it'll be over soon, and when you have your precious little angel in your arms, the pain will be forgotten. You are an amazing parent. So don't stress too much over that, you become shorter the more you stress, plus you're already a jamless shorty no need to shrink any more." I said laughing causing him to laugh yelling at me.

"Yahh shut up!" He said and I eventually gave in.

"Thank you so much kookie, I don't know how I would manage without you. By the way, since when did you drop the gamer dweeb act to master sensei the mature fighter?" He asked and I chuckled

"Well having kids and getting married can change a person," I said.

"Well there you go again with the wise words tch tch," Jimin said causing me to laugh yet again.

"Mama" I heard a small voice whisper guessing it's Ji Yoon

"Well kooks I'll see you soon, jiyoonie is awake, thank you again I love you!"

"Love you too chim bye" I said and hanging up.

I honestly haven't realized how much I missed my best friend, and having that small moment was a reminder for me. This made me even more hyped for the upcoming trip.

I went back inside, upon hearing taehyung calling for me.

"I'm right here tae, go back to sleep."

"Why were you on the balcony?" He asked me, while I got back in bed laying next to him.

"Chim needed to talk that's all," I said rolling over, having taehyung burying his face in my neck. I didn't think too much of it since I was tired.

A few moments later, my neck began to burn in various areas, and that's when I realize this sneaky idiot was marking my skin.

"T-tae w-what are you doing?" I let out with a shaky voice. Without getting a reply, he moved farther down, taking my shirt off my shoulders and continued to attack my exposed skin, sucking and biting on it.

He started to move down even further, going to my nipple, biting and licking it, which caused skewed moans to leave my mouth and my breathing becoming heavier and hitched.

"T-tae, S-stop please." I pleaded trying to get him off me, but couldn't, as he gripped my thigh pulling me closer to him. He started to kiss me and I kissed back, slowly and gently. He licked my bottom lip requesting entrance and my lips parted as his tongue slips in my mouth. My hands gripped his hair pulling him close into me, deepening the kiss as my urges for his taste, and his touch grew, completely forgetting about wanting him to stop.

Taehyung broke the kiss and went back to attacking my neck, leaving me a moaning and sweaty mess underneath him, moving down stroking my hardened member, his hands finding its way underneath my shirt touching me. He slipped his hands inside my boxers, and soon after, a knock to the door, brought us back into reality, as we both pulled away, hearing jungtae calling for me. Tae got up groaning and whining, going to open the door letting him in.

I fixed my clothes and focused on calming my breathing down, watching taehyung, looking sexually frustrated, mentally dying of laughter smiling at him. He and jungtae came back to bed.

"Bubba, why are you awake?" I asked him wanting to know what's up with him.

"Mommy I couldn't sleep, I forgot my plushie that helps me sleep and I can't go to sleep. I went to halmoni's room but she was sleeping and it wasn't open so I came here cause I heard you making noises." HE finished causing my cheeks to heat up and I glared at Taehyung. Also remembering that I almost fucked my husband in his mother's house, the same one who hates my guts. Sheesh.

"Mommy why were you and daddy making those weird noises?" he asked catching me off guard, and my cheeks to be dusted pink.

"U-uh well you see, daddy and I were playing a game a-"

"Mhm, but you knocked on the door and interrupted my game and Now I'm sad, couldn't you like cuddle with your sister?." Tae said cutting me off and I looked at him with the most daring glare. He looked away sighing.

"Bub, why don't we go to sleep hmm? You can sleep here tonight with mommy and daddy." I said causing him to nod getting in front of me laying down and closing his eyes. I too got comfortable under the covers, hearing taehyung come close to me hugging me and whispering in my ear, "Don't be thinking I'm letting tonight slide, You just wait and see baby boy," Shivers went down my spine as I was positive his voice dropped a million octaves lower.

He murmured a goodnight, as if nothing happened closing his eyes, and I too got overtaken by darkness, as I felt my eyelids got heavy and my body numb, absorbing the darkness, going off into a deep slumber.