^﹏^

JJK POV

"Babe, you ready?" Taehyung shouted from the bottom of the stairs. I was currently getting ready to go to the older kims household.

The kids were already dressed and waiting downstair, along with Taehyung. If I was being completely honest, I do admit to taking a long time in hopes of missing her celebration or just not going at all. But seeing as nothing is happening, I have to suck it up and go.

"Yeah, I'm coming" I said to him as a made my way downstairs.

I walked into the living room, seeing the kids both sitting down watching tv, being too immersed in the 'paw patrol' episode, to acknowledge my presence.

"Kids come on, let's get going to the car," I said walking over and turning the t.v. off picking up my bag and keys in the process.

"Mommy pwetty" yoonie complimented with her slurred speech.

"Awe thank you princess, you also look very pretty," I said and she flashed her signature bunny smile at me clapping her has, bouncing up and down in place.

Eventually, everybody was out of the house and settle in the car, as we began our journey, which was only 20mins away.

"Did you get a chance to read over the messages from the GC?" I asked taehyung suddenly remembering that he hasn't mentioned a thing about it.

"No, what happened?"

"Well everybody misses each other and jin and joonie planned a get to gather vacation thingy for us. They recently bought a place here in Seoul and was thinking of using it for that." I said finishing off with a smile. I was very excited about the upcoming trip to be planned, I for a fact miss the old days when the 7 of us use to hang out, so this vacation is and was very special.

"Really" Taehyung perked up. "That sounds like a lot of fun and a good idea. When is it?"

"Well we don't know for sure yet, jun-Hyung was just asking who would be interested, and since we're all down, we can get to planning," I said causing Taehyung to hum in response, leaving the rest of the car ride just us conversing and planning for the upcoming trip, with grave excitement evident in both our eyes.

After a while, we were suddenly present in front of the Kims residence; Me hesitating on whether to get out or not.

When I finally got out of the car, I noticed tae, and the kids were already getting their belongings from the trunk and heading into the house.  I Can't believe I actually agreed to spend the night in the dreaded place. I scoffed at my thoughts before hopping out the car and getting out following tae.

"halmoni!" I heard jungtae yelled, turning my head to see the devil herself in human form.

Kim Yuna.

She picked  up yoonie kissing her cheek expressing how much she missed her, all while hugging tae welcoming him.

It didn't go totally unnoticed by me or tae, that she was indeed ignoring my presence as if I didn't come along.

"Mom, jungkook is also here too," Tae said making hand gestures towards me. Immediately, the warm smile on her was turned into a very dark forming expressionless look on her face. She looked at me with the most upsetting look, whispering a very nonchalant 'hello jungkook'.

Just by her piercing glares firing at me and ber body generating and directing intense hate towards me, anyone from afar or passing by could immediately tell the great dislike in which she held for me.

Taehyung seemed to sense the aroma of the air, as he cleared his throat and gestured for everyone to enter the house, and for the fun to begin. This should be good.

.
.
.
Everyone seemed to be having fun, the kids were playing with tae and everybody happily conversed.

A second later yoonie and jungtae came running towards me.

"Mommy, why do you look sad, come play with daddy me and yoonie." He said and I smiled at him.

"Bubba mommy doesn't feel like it right now, go play with daddy, maybe later," I said and he nodded with a frown.

"Mommy why no, you meanie" Yoonie said causing a huge pout to form on her lips and her head hanging low, arms crossing her chest, as she stomped back to her dad.
I'd love to play with them, I just wasn't feeling it.

I got off the couch and went to the kitchen for a drink, Bumping into a figure, turning around shooting out 'I'm sorry', only to be met by Yuna.

"The least you can do is watch where you're going, I'm not trying to trip and fall like my son did for your gold-digging self." She scoffed at me and I rolled my eyes at here.

"Out of me and you, I'd say your the gold digger, ask tae how many times I've asked him for money for my needs. I bet if I asked your husband how many of his cards you blew out on clothes to cover the fact that your ass is old, he wouldn't have anybody parts left to count." I shot back at and before she could open her mouth to say another word, I spun around in my heel taking off not giving a fuck if I disrespected her.

I walked back over the living room informing tae that I was going to bed, taking after the stairs right after.