"Damn you look good .." I overheard Jay mumble once I entered the kitchen. He kept a tight gaze and didn't break his stare until we were face to face. He pulled me in by gripping my ass then placed a bunch of tiny kisses on the left side of neck.

"Babe c'monnn!" I whined, but he paid me no attention and continued to show affection.

"Yea keep bluffing; I know you love it." He defended before pulling away. With a light graze over my belly, he stared in awe at just how big I was growing. "They still giving you trouble?"

"Not at the moment, but I should eat something before they start acting up." I replied. Jay made a quick turn to the microwave and pulled out a plate full for breakfast options. My mouth watered at the sight and I made a small pout at his act of kindness. "You're so sweet!" I cooed before lightly kissing his lips. "I'll eat while we're in the car."

Jay nodded his head then grabbed my bag and white coat before we walked out of the door. As of late, he's been obsessed with taking me places since he feels driving while pregnant isn't safe, but I had no energy to fight his ruling so instead sat back and allowed him to take control; never was I going to turn down the chance of being pampered throughout this process. After my first bite of buttery Rye toast with jam, I did a happy dance in my seat as me & the twins thanked daddy. Jay took his time driving and I lowkey cried once pulled up to the entrance; this was the last place I wanted to be.

"I'm only doing 8 hours today." I alerted him before handing over my empty plate.

"I'll be out here by 5." Jay replied before leaning over for a kiss. We said our last goodbyes and I struggled a bit to get out of the car since he decided to drive the Dodge and not his Jeep.

Afterwards, I placed my coat over my body and said my hellos to the front desk before taking the elevator up to the doctor's suite. Walking inside, I found Blake freely dancing in the middle of the room and swaying her hands to the sounds of her favorite artist.

"If only I had my phone out right now.." I interrupted. She made a small gasp and immediately told Alexa to stop the song.

"And expose me?! That's never going to happen, Beyoncé." She said with laugh before walking over to greet her godchildren. "Hello to you & you! I've missed you-"

"As if I wasn't here yesterday!" I exclaimed, but she held up her finger to cut me off.

"I said them, not you. There's a big difference here.." She defended. I rolled my eyes at her antics and took me and my small waddle to the chair to sit my bag down.

"I kid, how are you feeling darling?" Blake continued.

"Stuffed. Constantly, stuffed. Did you ever feel like your boys were running out of space? Like is this normal? Please say yes." I rambled on, only to stop and take a breath since now was the period within the second trimester that the twins began to press against my diaphragm.

"Very normal! It got to a point where I would be in constant disbelief that my stomach had such elasticity. Plus with the kicking and movement -"

"I'm ready to lose my mind!" I cut her off. "Please remind me to never tell this man to nut in me again!"

"Sure, I'll wait for you to say that again a year in."

"You really think I'd want another baby after this?! That's four children!"

"Three for Jay! Who knows, he may still be interested in expanding the family."

"Then we can adopt. I refuse to be nearing forty and pregnant."