👍🏻💕𝐓𝔀εⓁV€ 𝐞ⓝ𝕕ĮŇ𝐆ⓢ 👄🤟🏻

Depuis le début

F. Chaewon,
If you choosing this girl : "Y/n...I never thought you'll have the same feeling as mine"
You guys are the perfect couple people could ask for, she is an angel on earth, her beautiful eyes and smile always stayed in your mind wherever you go. She likes to tucking you hairs behind you ears and pinch your cheeks. Her sweet eyes always on yours and her hands likes to be placed on your shoulder facing each other. You both like to go on the rooftop, lay yourself down and watching the stars above. After a while obviously your both eyes are not on the stars. Her eyes reflect the moonlight beautifully, her hands touching your face softly and slowly tucking your hairs behind your ears. "Y/n...you're the best girlfriend I can ask for"

G. Hitomi,
If you choosing this girl : "Shinja! Y/n...your are the best"
She is the most cutest and shyest people compare to other, she likes to keep her eyes contact as long as possible, but unfortunately she can't hold it long, she need to break the eye contact and blushing. She likes to pinch your cheek while you also pinch her cheek as well. She likes to cupped your faces and squish it softly on her hands. The kiss is the softest, she likes to kiss your soft cheek and scrunch her nose to it. The date is more like out-going, you guys like to go to amusement park, the place that you two were alone together at the first time, it reminds her how she fell for you and it gonna keep going. Hand still holding each other, never leave....nothing change. "My Y/n....I'm right here" (holding your hands).

H. Nako,
If you choosing this girl : "Really?! I'll not waste anymore time"
The cutest couple in the world is your couple. Every morning will filled with cute Nako wake you up by ageyo. Her cute voice filled your lonely heart, and always help you pass your hard days. She always know what is your favorites and what make your scared. Every time you felt insecure, she'll cupping your cheek, holding you tight, looking through your sparkling eyes with no regret. She loves to cling your arms around you, and even sitting on your lap. She loves feeling of become your children. The kiss is gentle and cute, it's not short and not long, she loves to stayed as long as possible while absorb love through your lips, moreover, she likes to smile between the kiss. And lastly...it was like you have one more children. "Y/n-ah...let's go outside..I want to play a Ferris wheel again"

I. Hyewon,
If you choosing this girl : "Y/n....me? really with you?"
The date with this girl is full of sweet and flirty feeling, she always flirting with you when she seeing an opportunity. Her hands never leave your waist, her chin rest on your shoulder, her face never far from you and her eyes always on you watching every actions from you. She is also over protective, but not as much as other. If someone trying to approach, they'll get a strong stares from your girlfriend and her hands that will attach your waist like a magnet. She always buying your favorites food when she see it, "Y/n...I saw your favorites chocolate, so I buy it for you...but this time I buy a dark chocolate. Because... I think we are sweet enough". The kiss is not long, like a goodbye kiss. She likes to kiss you whenever you guys need to leave each other, even just go buy an ice cream. "Y/n-ah..where is my kiss?"

J. Sakura,
If you choosing this girl : "Is this real? Thank you so much...I'll never leave you"
Dating this girl is totally in digital world, she likes to play game with you and do whatever to help you pass the challenge, waiting for you to pass the level, so you guys can play through it together. She is very caring and always thinking about you first. "Y/n-ah...this shoes look good on you" she said while help you wore them. Her sweet eyes are always on yours, she always think that you're the most beautiful person in her life, and definitely never leave you. The kiss is long..passionate and can raise to the high temp. She loves holding your necks and kiss your jawline. But sometimes you didn't get much attention when she's playing games...and that make you mad. "Sakura-Chan....if you are continued playing games, I'm going to be with other!" You said pouting your lips. "Y/n-ah, please don't. (Stop the game)...playing with you is more fun" walking to you and hug your waist tight.

K. Yuri,
If you choosing this girl : "Oh my god..I never thought. Finally I have you by my side"
The smallest hamster is the sweetest person in your life. She likes to put her hand around your waist and hug you wherever you go. Her face hide in your neck is her best position, she loved to smell your sweet smell, it makes her fell asleep. When she's cold, she likes to put her hands in your sweater pocket and hold your hands. Couple shirt is always on, she likes when you two wearing the same sweater or couple hats.
The kiss from her is not long because you both are still shy, it was a soft, gentle, sweet kiss. And lastly when she said 'never leave you' is real. "Y/n-ah, do you really need to go? Bring me with you" said while running and put her both legs on your waist, hugging from behind.

L. Minju,
If you choosing this girl : "Y/n..." hugging you while crying on your shoulder.
You two are the definition of girlfriend. She smile every time when she see your beautiful face, she always fell for you more when she see your bright smile, she's never leave you by yourself for a second. Her hands cling to your arms, her head never leave your soft shoulder, always looking to your eyes sweetly is her normal daily activity. Kiss you is one of her favorite job, her soft lips like the attach yours slowly, softly, filled with emotions and last long. She also like to praise you a lot, everything you do is make sense for her, you are hers precious baby. "My little Y/n..you are doing great". Lastly she is the one who offered a shoulder for you to cried on, likes to patted you head while you sad and looking through the window with each other every night. "My Y/n....I promise...I'll never leave you...please be with me"

This is a long journey...I really appreciate every comment and love you give me, I'll tried my best to create new good work, it means a lot to me. Thank you for supporting me till the end, love you all💕