36

"Oh my god, it smells so good in here!" Taylor exclaims as she walks into the kitchen, looking amazing in a pink and silver dress with long sleeves and a pair of cute boots.

"Forget the food," I tell her, looking her up and down. "Look at you! Oh my god, Tay, you look so hot."

"Thanks, Ave! And happy birthday!"

I thank her, giving her a side hug as I flip my last pancake.

"I figured since it was our only full day here, and your birthday, we should take lots of pictures. I'll be damned if I'm not the hottest one in all of them." She blushes, but does a spin. Then she flips her hair to be even more dramatic.

I laugh, pointing at her with a spatula. "Well, once I'm done here, I'm going to get ready, and you better expect some competition!" I'm still in my pajamas, with my bedhead tied up out of my face.

She laughs and looks over the counter, covered with food.

"What are you making?"

"Cinnamon rolls, pancakes, and scrambled eggs," I reply. "But I thought we might eat outside on the patio, you know, so we could enjoy the view. What do you think?"

"That sounds perfect. Can I help?" she asks.

I smile, and shake my head. "No, I'm pretty much done. I'm going upstairs to get ready, but you can go ahead and set it up outside if you want. I figured I'd wait until everyone was awake and hungry."

"Did someone say hungry?" Peyton bellows, coming into the kitchen in just a pair of penguin-themed pajama pants.

Taylor and I laugh at his morning attire. "Are those penguins? Why do you have penguins on your pants?" I ask, looking at his pants and laughing.

"They're flattering!! Don't you dare disrespect Happy Feet like that, Haven," Peyton defends, glaring at me.

I laugh and eye his bare chest. "Sorry I forgot to hang up my 'no shoes, no shirt, no service' sign, but this breakfast is for fully-clothed people only. Spread the word."

Peyton scoffs, looking offended, and looks at my bare legs. "Are you kidding? You've got six miles of leg showing over here! Just because Taylor's looking like she's ready to star in a Britney Spears video, doesn't mean I need a shirt, does it?

I roll my eyes and chuckle. "Taylor looks hot, and I'm going to change right now, then we'll have breakfast. What are you complaining about? It takes men like ten seconds to get ready. Girls have to do way more work."

He huffs a "whatever" over his shoulder and goes back upstairs to put clothes on.

I follow shortly after, and grab some cute clothes to change into and my hair/makeup bag. I head to the bathroom, opening the door and walking inside.

"OH MY GOD!"

I look up to see Sin, standing in the bathroom, naked.

Completely naked.

He has a towel in his hand, coincidentally placed right in front of the one part of him I don't think I could ever unsee.

"What are you doing in here?" I ask him. "And why are you naked?"

I avert my eyes for a second, looking anywhere except his body. Not that there's anything wrong with it. It's absurdly gorgeous, toned, tan, smells amazing...

Pull it together Haven.

He wraps the towel in his hand around his waist, tucking it in to stay on.

"I took a shower," he says obviously, with humor laced through his voice. Is he laughing at me? Does he think this is funny?

"In my bathroom?"