Christine Q&A

Hey guys! For these I'm gonna take out all of the "Why did you let Mickie do that" and stuff, because HEY SPOILER NOT REALLY WE KNOW THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN H A.

Q: "What's your favorite bird?"

Probably a songbird or a woodpecker. Yes, a woodpecker. Such hard workers!

Q: "Do you know your brother Mickie is a mouse?"

Haha yes, I do get that question quite often.

Q: "Hewwo fellow human! Okie so, what's ur favorite musical and why do u like it? (BONUS QUESTION! If ur feeling up to it) who's ur favorite character in the said musical?"

AAA YES! Okay so CURRENTLY my favorite musical is Six because of all the female empowerment. And my favorite character from the musical would HAVE to be Anne because she's just- her voice is just- UGH YES

Q: "Fellow Theatre Geek™ here! How much do you love Play Rehearsal, scale of 1-100?"

Easily would have to be like 10 billion

Q: "CHRISTIIIIIIIIIIINE are you really hecking ace, ace, or nah?"

SO my official sexuality is panromantic asexual. I love everyone but don't wanna have sex with anyone (unless of course I get cast as Veronica and I have to "have sex" HAHA I'm just kidding).

AND FINALLY...

Q: "wHY ARE YOU SO ADORABLE?"

STOP THATS SO SWEET YOU GUYS ARE TOO KIND TO ME!!

~^*^~

That's it for Christine, she was a little shorter because I didn't wanna put anything mean for her (all saving for Mickie ;))

I'm sorry for not updating. My life has been pretty odd because of quarantine. It really sucks but we're living. How are you guys doing?

LOVE YOU ALL