Chapter 9: Plans

I found this picture and I couldn't find anything else soooooo yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "What do you mean you don't want to go?" I asked Jeremy over FaceTime.

     "You know that shit brings back memories..." He replied, softly and looking down. Of course, Halloween came around, and the perfect party we were finally invited to, Jeremy refused to go.

     I was thinking of ways to get rid of Jeremy's PTSD (Post-Traumatic-Squip Disorder) since the middle of junior year, after the play. Of course, though, I had more time since he was always out with Christine.

     I used to think--still, think--that it wasn't fair. I was next to Jeremy through everything. We were always together. For ten years! I couldn't comprehend why they would-

     It's not important anymore. What matters is Jeremy, and how he needs to feel better. "Here, how about we go somewhere that night. I'll bring you somewhere with much less partying. Just the two of us?"

     He chuckled, "Is this your version of asking me out?"

     I smirked, trying to hide my blush, "I don't know, am I?"

     "It's a date then!" He laughed hard, making me giggle. I heard some mumbling from afar through my phone. "Okay, mom!" He placed his attention back to me, a small smile growing on his face, "Sorry I gotta cut it short. Takeout's here."

     "Go eat your Chinese-American poison, buddy!" I grinned.

     "HEY! You had Chinese LAST NIGHT!"

     "Yeah, but at least I don't get it at the crappy joint next to the CVS!"

     "Then where do you get YOUR Chinese from?"

     "The one nearby the cafe that sells drugs. It's legit there."

     He groaned, realizing he wasn't winning this battle, "Bye, Michael!"

     "See you later, Ang- J-Jeremy!" Luckily he didn't catch that and just hung up. I almost called him my characters lover... What's wrong with me?

     I had to make that night the best goddamn night Jeremy's had in forever.

     And I knew just what to do.

                                                                                    ~^*^~

M: I'm outside.

J: Gimmie five. I'm trying to find a shirt.

M: Dressing up for moi? How romantic, Jeremy!

J: Asshole.

M: How dare you say that to your favouwite pewson?!

J: S-Shut up!

M: Just get your ass out here.

J: Yes MOM

     I waited for no longer than three minutes when I saw him. His face was shining brightly. He was adorable.

     I honked the horn a couple times as he came up to my junkie.

     "Get in, loser. We're going out!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm saving the actual date for the tenth chapter. It's going to be extra long, so II may not post it for a couple of days, but it's not going to be as shitty as the rest of my writing I promise.

Loves!