A/N: Cover Page Competition

Hey, everyone!

So, I looked at my Cover for this book today, when I realized something.

That OG picture is not mine! *gasp* I mean I've always known that the actual picture was not mine. I found it on Google, but the cover is mine. Though, I didn't feel it quite... Appealing? I mean it's pretty, but I'm wondering if it's  the best choice.

I had a thought.

Maybe I could recruit you guys to do it! I'm not that great at drawing and I'm not that creative, but maybe you guys could help me make a new cover.

How about I make it a competition? The best cover art wins! you can message them to me via Wattpad. If you can't message, comment and I'll find an alternative! 

If you think "Hey, Ticci, your cover si awesome don't change it," then comment something along those lines below too. If I get fewer than three entries, I won't change it. 

This is also a great thing for you guys! If you win, you will become my bestest friend forever-ever!

That not good enough? Okay... But seriously if you win, you'll have your own character within the story!

The deadline is July 12th at 6:00 EST! So twenty days to make an entry!

Rules:

1) NOTHING INAPPROPRIATE! Remember: This is a serious story, not smut (yet ;)

2) The entry needs to have the title and my username (TicciInViolet). This is an unchangeable rule. (Is unchangeable a word? IDK anymore)

3) Have fun with it! You guys are awesome and creative! Think outside the box and don't be afraid to express the feelings within the story. 

Have fun and can't wait to see your entries! Loves!

-TicciInViolet

P.S. Sorry no update today. I'm finding a way to make the next chapter flow. It's pretty choppy