Chapter 10: plan

astrid

I woke up to the feel of my lungs twisting up into a knot. I screamed and rose from my slumber. With every movement I hurt but I had to get up. Once I got up I leaned agaisint the wall feeling the pain leave my lungs. I gasped for air, it hurt so much and I needed to get away from here.

Hiccup

" wait she's alive where is she come on you got to tell me, we need to go get her?!?" I said getting up from my bed getting a Little excited.
" Son I wish it was that easy but where she is, it's hard to get in without being seen." My mom said pushing me back down into my covers.
" We got to try mom if we don't she might die." She hesitated. This was the moment I have been searching for the day I could reunite with Astrid Hofferson. I ran down the stairs calling a meeting since my dad died a couple Months ago witch means I'm chief now, so much has changed and I can't wait to tell Astrid.

-- the great hall --

I looked up at the village and started to speak everyone turned serious. Except for gobber he let one tear escape his eyes.

" everyone clear on the plan?"
A series of yeses went through the room.

" okay no time to waste everyone get ready you know your part, we leave as soon as we are ready."
I walked out of the great hall to see everyone busy making weapons and readying there dragons.
This was the day me and astrid would reunite

Astrid

I screamed to the pain whatever was in the meat is brining me pain and I hurt so bad.
I collapsed back onto my cotton blanket breathing heavy. My stomach hurt so badly I punched my stomach but I did nothing. I'm afraid to say but it will only be a couple hours before I---I die.

Sorry for the short chapter
Kinda busy ---- again 😥

                  --hiccstrid_22