Chapter 3: who are you ?

It's now been 4 years since hiccups birthday and Astrid's arrival to Berk. There all fifteen if your confused.
Astrid is living in that tree she found and has been spying on people of berk but never ever saw hiccup or his friends around.
Hiccup is a master trainer and has a night fury named toothless ( duh) .

Astrid

Here I'm now fifteen years old I mean my birthday was months ago but still I'm really surprised. I could feel the rush that I always get when I'm jumping from tree to tree, I could hear the dragons flying above me. I reached the end of the cliff and laid down on the branched that was fat and extended out over the oceans. I looked up into he bright blue sky with white fluffy clouds skidding there way across it. I almost feel asleep but then saw the dark beasts wings flapping in the sky.
" what in the world that can't be," I said sitting up form the branch,
"is that a night fury! It is,." I said feeling my eyes widen." I watched it more with awe but as it lowered farther I noticed the dragon had a rider, at it got closer I noticed it was a teenager boy. I'm worried now I have never ever been spotted by anyone and I'm not starting today. I ran back into the forest climbing up one of the trees hiding in the leaves watching out for that dragon boy. Just then the boy landed his dragon right in front of the tree I was in. I have never been these close to another human in years. I must leave un noticed but how either way I got I'll get spotted! I simply just sat back and relaxed, but no that wasn't going to happen, nope I just had to fall of the branch. Ow! That hurt. My hair draped over my face making me not notice that the dragon boy and his dragon were staring at me. I shook my head and looked up and saw that they were staring straight at me. My eyes widened in horror what were they going to do to me. I got up and ran ran faster than ever before.
" HEY YOU GET BACK HERE !" The boy yelled. I was now gasping for air for I have been running for a long time at full speed. I couldn't help it anymore I took a sharp turn and crawled up a tree. Looking down at the dragon boy that was chasing me.
" SHOW YOUR FACE." I just couldn't but then again I slipped of the tree making me.
This time at least I landed on my feet.
"Who are you?" The boy asked
I held my breath.

Hiccup

This girl is tricky but I got her now and I will get her name and take her back to berk. She just stared," are you going to answer?" I asked. She held her breath.
"My name, my name is Astrid hofferson."
I was surprised she was a hofferson, gobber was a hofferson.
"I'm taking you to berk."
"What NO I'm not going there."
" Too bad your coming with me." I said grabbing her arm and throwing her on top of toothless.

-- time skip --

( still hiccup) we landed In Berk and dragged this girl again this time to gobbers shop house/workshop. We fast walked trough the workshop, then into the back room then upstairs into gobbers house." Gobber!! I have a surprise for you." I yelled out sitting down astrid at his kitchen table." Ooooo I love surprises." H yelled back coming out of his room." What should it-." She was cut of by the seeing astrid." Astrid is that you wee lass?"
Ummm I guess."
"After all these years your home." Gobber Said coming up and sitting beside astrid at the table.
"Well umm I just gonna leave now." I said feeling a little awkward.

Astrid

It hit me this man was my uncle and I was supposed to live with him but then everything. Changed I didn't remember anything from my past." Uncle." I said with tears dwelling up." That's me." He said while starting to cry as well." I missed you." I said while letting a couple of tears out." I missed  you to." He said while giving me a hug." Astrid would you like to come and live with me?" She asked. I was stunned but I couldn't refuse." Of course uncle.