Chapter 7 :

4 months have passed hiccup and Astrid are best friends a. Little feeling there, Astrid is happy and hiccup is happy it's all really happy but things are about to go down...

This day was like no other hiccup and astrid were sitting on the top peek of berk watching all the villagers prepare for the big dragon race. Astrid does not race but cheers hiccup on and manages the race.

•Astrid•

"Wow everybody is so focused today."
I said looking down at the village. " yah. Hey I got to go get ready." He said heading towards his dragon.
" I got to go to help prep for the the race."
We both flew off to get ready. I walked towards the starting line and saw everyone all fired up for the big race I felt the excitement rush down my body, whoever won this would get a trophy and a fine new weapon I walked up to my uncle and stood beside him.
" hey little lass you ready." Gobber whisper talked over to me.
" I'm ready." I said feeling happy.
" okay good go stand over by the horn and wait for my single."
I nodded and ran off.
The race had started and the last lap was about to be announced. Hiccup and snotloud were tied and whoever caught this would win. Then everything flashed before me the arrows shooting up at the riders and villagers this was an attack ! Nets flew up and took down fishlegs and the twins. I Immediately fly up into the sky beside hiccup.
"Hiccup what's happening !!"
" astrid wee are being attacked...
By DAUGER !!!"
" no!!" We flew off and defended
Berk, but it didn't work well.
I Flew off towards the forest cause I saw dauger run over there.
I stopped he wasn't to be seen anywhere I flew in a circle and nothing he must have gone back to berk.
All of a sudden a stone net took me and storm fly down to the ground. I screamed I was literally falling to my death. Stormfly wrapped  me up in her wings so I was protected and I stopped screaming and closed my eyes. All I could remember was hitting the ground and hearing men's laughter..

Ooooooo cliff hanger

Anyways byeeeeeeeee

                    --- hicstrid_22

Haha changed my name
I'm yay_stories now so ya