Chapter 4: new beginning

Astrid

It's been a couple weeks since I came and it's been going good I have no friends but that's okay, I'm not a people person. I usually just sit in my room and watch the dragon trainers train from my window.
"Hey astrid can you come here?" I heard my uncle call out from downstairs form his shop.
" Be down in a minute." I call back getting up from my daze. I ran down hoping to be given a present but that wasn't going to happen.
" Hey astrid you need to get out of here so go find something to do outside of the house." Gobber said trying to find something through his gigantic mess of tools." Okay." I said running out of the door. I decided to take a walk through the town just to get use to my surroundings. As I walked I could feel the breeze whip across my face and I knew there was a dragon above me. I looked up to see the the dragon boy hovering above me. I rolled my eyes and started to walk again.
" hey where are you going?" the boy yelled at me while landing his dragon. I didn't answer I just walked forward heading towards the busy market.
" Hey can you answer me or do you ever talk?" He asked again this time walking beside me. This boy is the most annoying person in the world.
" Gods just talk." He said again I could feel the tension in his voice but ignored him once again.
" fine ignore me but I didn't do anything wrong." I was on a strike of talking and didn't answer.
"
your stubborn. You know if you talked you'd be really sassy."
He said with his voice full of pride. I laughed under my breath making a tiny movement with my body. I grabbed a couple pieces of bread form the stand and payed for it. This bread was going To be perfect for supper tonight I was making tuna sandwiches for me and my uncle. I have been doing the cooking since I got here since gobber has been out late every night helping stoick with chief stuff. I walked back to the house since it was just about supper time and I had to make supper. I could feel the presence of a person trying to catch up to me, stupid boy doesn't he ever learn when someone wants him to go away.
" hey where are you going in such a hurry." He asked finally catching up to me. I didn't answer again. Luckily the pain of a 'fan' is going to over now because I'm finally back at home. I walked in shutting the door right in the dragon boys face, I felt proud about it. I walked into the kitchen getting started on supper.
--- moments later ---

I was finally finished and right in the nick of time my uncle got home." Mmmmmmm they smell good Astrid." He said. We sat down and ate with silence. We never really talked during supper just tiny conversation starters that never made it past the first sentence. Once I was finished I went to my room again and watched out the window at the dragons and the surprisingly there was a deadly nadder in the the stable.
" Hey uncle why is there a deadly nadder  down in our stables." I yelled still looking.
"Surprise." He yelled back.
"No way." whispered, as My eyes widened big.