Chapter 6: a meeting to a new begginigng

Hiccup

I followed the new dragon fast and smoothly. When the dragon landed on the highest peek then I saw that the dragon was the new girl. I landed behind her and walked up behind her, she didn't notice me at first.
"Hi." She jumped and almost fell of the cliff, not realizing what I was doing I quickly grabbed her waist and held her up I closed my eyes for I was really scared of what might happen next. When I opened my eyes I saw that she was okay but breathing really hard. I quickly pulled her up and we stood nose to nose as soon as we realized we were standing this way we quickly broke apart feeling a little awkward. I rubbed the back of my neck. " so umm what, what are you doing up here?" I asked feeling a little nervous.
" I just felt like it."she said in the most tiniest whisper.
"Ohhh." I said while leaning on toothless who was playing with a leave. I chuckled he is such a weird dragon.
"So umm is this the first time you ever talk to people?" She chucked
"no I talk to some people but you would be the first person I talked to besides my uncle."
"Well you need to get our more." I said while walking towards her.
"So you got a new dragon what's its name?"
" stormfly." She answered while looking down at her hands witch she was fiddling with.
"That's a pretty name." I said walking a little closer.
" Thanks,"she said. The sun was now gone and the moon and stars had appeared while twinkling and sparkling.
"Oh Thor! I got to get back!!" She yelled hoping onto her dragon.
"Ohhh um bye."
" bye" I said while hoping onto toothless. That Astrid girl is a mystery but I'll figure her out.