Chapter 2: happy birthday

•no ones POVs•
In the small village of berk,  life couldn't be more complete. The chiefs son was having his twelve birthday today and was overjoyed about it. This was the day his friends and himself could finally start there dragon training, he was so excited about it he could finally prove himself, and his name was hiccup I know great name but it's the best thing he got.

Hiccup
I ran towards the great hall full of joy today was my birthday and I couldn't contain myself. I ran in and saw my father talking with my cousins father." Ahhhh there's the birthdays boy!" My father yelled I ran up to him almost
Exploding within every step and he messes up my hair with his huge hand. " hey," I said trying to fix my hair.
"Okay son I now this is sudden but your starting training after we eat the cake so like let's go."
My father said rushing to the table with my cake on it. I rushed over smiling all the way through. All my friends came and sat down knowing this cake was going to be good.
After we finished the cake witch by the way was delicious we all ran over to the training arena to met goober for our first day if training joy spilling out of us.
"Today we were going to try and train the Gronkle. I felt the excitement rush down my spine as gobber pulled down the lever. The rock like dragon bursted out of the doors flying around examine it's surroundings it strayed to shoot at the twins what a surprise they were fighting and didn't even notice. There so stupid. I ran over and called out.
"Hey Gronkle why don't you come over here !" I yelled at the rough dragon it's body slowly narrowed its eyes towards me and started to fly down. I was afraid but didn't show it cause I was supposed to be chief one day. It raced towards me and I just dropped everything and held out my hands, and just hoped for the best. I could feel its hot breath breathing hard I Didn't dare open my eyes. I could feel cheers in the background and decide it open my eyes. I looked up to see it touching my hand almost saying "I'm your friend" I couldn't believe it I can train a Gronkle!!! Oh my gods this is amazing !!! I can't wait to tell my dad!!

The day had ended and we all went home, I couldn't wait for tomorrow we were going into the forest and find our own dragons. But for now I'm really tired and ready to start my dragon career.