Chapter 9: 5 years later

Hiccup

I'm now 17 and I'm still searching for Astrid I love her and I'm not giving up on finding her. I flew up into the sky looking down into the islands below.
" nothing here I guess... Let's head back we need to go back my mom has just came back from being away for
I don't know how long and I need to see her," Me and toothless flew back to the island to find my mom talking with gobber.
" hey mom."
"hey hiccup how was your flight?" " good!" I didn't feel like telling my mom about astrid because I didn't want to explain our relationship. I walked back to my house and started to get ready for bed cause the sun was starting to Set and I'm super tired.

(Admin)

Valka finally escaped daugers prison and came back but does not know that Astrid should belong in berk...

Astrid

I raised my eyes and saw the darkness once again, I haven't had real food since Valka left. I miss Valka if it wasn't for her I would have died the first day I got here. I tried to sit up again but I couldn't it just brought pain to every muscle in my body. I sat back down and froze more, I was in the most darkest coldest part. I haven't seen light in 5 years and I can't even remember the beauty of it. I looked out of the cells doors and saw the guards coming in to my cell to give
me the worst tasting food in the world.
They set it down beside me and hurried out. I raised my head and chewed down on the the rotten meat. I know your thinking why would I eat that meat, well if I didn't I would die and I had to stay alive for hiccup I will see him when I get out of this hell. I fell back down on the cotton blanket I was laying on and fell back asleep.

Hiccup

I woke up and saw stormfly waiting for astrid to come back and it got my hopes down for the day I woke up with a frown. My mom walked in and locked me out of my daze out the window .

" good Mor- son what is wrong."
I breathed out now is the best time to tell her
" mom." I told her everything and she looked down and her hands and looked back at me.

" Well?" I said trying to get something out of her.
"Son I know where Astrid is ."